32. Love Making

Harry's POV 

When Louis started kissing me, everything started to become a jumbled mess in my mind. My hand running through his hair, his hand gripping the arch of my back. He bit my lip a little and I pushed my tongue further into his mouth, circling it around in his mouth. 

Words can't describe how I felt at the time. It was as if every fiber of my body was being pumped with dopamine, a dizzying euphoria taking over my thoughts, my motions, my body. Every touch gave my tingles, every kiss left me gasping for breath. I wanted this. I wanted Lou. Months of waiting, months of depression and self-loathing leading up to this. I felt ready now. I had apologized, I had opened up to him, and I had promised to be truthful. I had done everything I could do-- and now, I finally felt worthy.

As I cupped my hands around Louis' sharp jawline, I deepened the kiss, pressing Louis' chest against mine, and began to feel my fingers tugging on the strings of his bathing suit. We untangled ourselves for a second, Louis shooting me a sly smile. I looked at him with curious eyes as if to ask "is this okay?" When he began to tug off his shorts himself, it became clear that he wanted it just as bad as I did. 

I was so dazed and happy that I didn't even realize the added obstacle of doing it in a hot tub and I dove down, trying to put my mouth around Lou's shaft, but failing horrendously and coming back up with a mouth full of water. 

Louis was laughing at me now, his blue eyes shining under the moonlight and he grabbed onto the edge of the hot tub, lifting up his hips so he was floating above the water. I took the hint and treaded over to him, stabilizing his hips by placing my hand beneath the small of his back. Then, I leaned over him, engulfing his dick in my mouth and sucking up and down. 

I felt a bit embarrassed because it was such an awkward angle and I was having trouble moving quickly, but Louis started letting out soft little moans, closing his eyes and parting his lips in pleasure. I cupped his balls with my hands, sending him reeling with a loud moan and continued to suck, tracing my tongue in circular motions across his shaft. 

I continued this for a few minutes, my dick hardening further with every moan he let out. I felt so connected, so turned on, so ready. Fuck. Why was he so fucking hot?

A few seconds later, Louis bucked his hips, sending me nearly flying, and I removed my mouth, giving him a dirty smile. "What was that?" I asked, a bit taken a back by his roughness. "It's your turn now," Louis said, pointing to my pink Speedos. 

Oh yes. 

Without hesitation, I started to pull them off, leaning on the side of the hot tub for support as I wriggled them off my legs. Louis approached me, swimming on top of me and securing my arms against the side so I could float like he had been before. 

He started with my neck, kissing it harshly and sucking hard, surely leaving a red or purple mark. I tried to push the image of the deep, dark hickies covering Zayn's neck out of my mind as Louis marked me with the same love bites he had given to the other man. Instead, I focused on the electrifying feeling of his lips against my skin, his heavy breathing, his beautiful body. He was mine now, and that's all that mattered.

Louis was down to my hip bone by now, sucking wildly and gripping my dick with his hands. Then, in one swift motion, he started to blow me, his teeth nibbling on my dick a bit. I had never experienced anything like it before -- it was the perfect combination between pleasure and pain, harshness and softness. "Fuck Lou," I moaned, my hips wiggling. 

Louis continued to blow me, this time licking the tip of my dick in a circular motion like a lollipop. His blue eyes pierced into my green ones as I looked down at him and watched him doing his work. 

"Okay, fuck it, come here," I said, motioning for him to get off. "Top or bottom?" Louis shrugged, looking away for a second. "Bottom," he said, his voice thick and raspy. 

I nodded, peeling away strands of wet hair which had stuck to my neck and drifting towards him. "Maybe we should get out of the hot tub, I don't really know how this is gonna work..." I said giggling. Louis nodded with a sneaky smile, his white teeth flashing at me. 

I followed him up the ladder, trying to contain myself as I saw his perfect ass bouncing just inches from my face. Dear Lord, I thought. He is too perfect. 

Once we were both out of the hot tub, I grabbed Louis' hips from behind, kissing his neck softly. "You sure about this, love?" I whispered into his ear. "100%," Louis replied. He turned to kiss me, but I jokingly pushed him away. 

"Dick mouth," I giggled. Louis rolled his eyes. "You have dick mouth too," he chuckled. I nodded and pulled him towards me, kissing him deeply, our lips rubbing against each other as our tongues danced. It was pure bliss. 

"Okay," I growled, as Louis pulled away, ending the kiss. He gripped the ladder handles which extended onto the deck we were standing on, and bent over, but not before looking at me with wild eyes, licking his lips. 

I positioned myself behind him, grabbing his ass firmly. "You want fingers or should I just go for it?" I asked, unsure if his preference. Usually when I bottomed I skipped the foreplay and had the guy cut right to the chase. 

"Just go for it, Styles. Neither of us can wait," he growled back, pushing his ass against my hips. I nodded and slowly began to slide my penis into him, thrusting in and out to help it slide in. Once I was fully inside him, I started to thrust even harder and faster, allowing a tiny grunt to slip through my lips.

Louis was moaning now, even more than he had before when I blew him. "Fuckkkk, Harry. Oh my god," he wailed. "You feel great," I said back, breathing heavily. "Amazing." 

I continued to thrust hard and fast, my hips slapping loudly against his bum with each stroke. I felt so emotional right now, so connected to Louis, so in sync with his body. I wanted him and him only, and I was showing him that now. I was making love to him -- not fucking him emotionlessly like I had done with Sharon. This was passionate, this meant something. 

"I'm coming," Louis moaned a little while later, I watched as he closed his eyes shut, turning his head up to the sky and letting out a tiny choking sound. I immediately pulled out, instantly cumming on the deck beside me, half watching as Louis did the same. 

That was fucking amazing.