[ chapter two ]

third person.

Fat. That's what he felt, Eden felt as if he was fat— he hated everything, every little thing.

It all started at school, he had gotten gym this year and it was the beginning of the period, he went into the locker rooms, he changed and he felt eyes on him. He felt uncomfortable, he could feel the disgusted looks. That wasn't all, after changing he went out, as he walked by he had heard one of the girls say.

'I would never date a lazy fat ass like him.' His heart broke, 'Was I that fat?' He thought, he tried to let go, to stop thinking about it but he slowly grew more uncomfortable, their gym teacher had decided that they should play dodgeball, he hated dodgeball. He hated every sport possible. Sports just wasn't his thing. At all.

Everything was just overwhelming at School. He wanted to cry, but he knew that crying was for babies and that he wasn't baby, His father had told him that when he was around 10 and he started crying because he had scrapped his knee. Every since then, he's tried not to allow anyone to see his emotions, except for Monroe.

Monroe knew it all, he knew what Eden's favorite color up to his favorite video game to play, he knew how Eden felt about his weight and How insecure he was. He would never tell a soul about his best friends issues.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

It was the worse period of his life, lunch. Eden hated lunch. He hated eating in front of other people. He even hated eating snacks in front of others. He felt so disgusting eating in front of others, especially when it was something unhealthy.

He decided to go hide in the library to cry. He felt a deep ache in his heart, there was so much sadness being held within himself. As soon as he found a quiet private spot in the library that's where he hid. He sat in the chair and set his things down before curling inti a slight ball. He let his tears fall.

He stayed like that until his eyes were puffy and pink, until he couldn't cry anymore.

Then he saw his phone light up for the. millionth time, because during his crying session he hadn't noticed that he was getting messages. He finally checked his phone.

Monroe: Eden
Monroe: Eden where are u?

sent at 12:15pm

Monroe: Eden, where are you please tell me?

Monroe: Eden
Monroe:Eden please I'm worried.
Monroe: Eden??

Monroe: E
Monroe: D
Monroe: E
Monroe: N

sent at 12:20pm

Eden finally replied explaining that he was fine and that he went to the library to work on some assignments. After he had sent the message the bell had rung, He grabbed his backpack and left the library and went on to his next class.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

"Hey, do you wanna do something together?" Monroe asked Eden as they were walking out of school and going to the parking lot. "Like what?" Eden asked. "..You know how you said you've always wanted to either dye your hair or cut it?" Monroe asked, Eden nodded. He had always wanted to do those things, yes he cuts his hair but it wasn't the way he wanted it, he had hair that stopped at his shoulder, he wanted to get an undercut so badly and dye it a crazy color. But his parents didn't allow it. So he couldn't.

"Yeah?" Eden replied confused to why his friend was bring this up.Monroe looked at Eden and smiled." Then let's do it, Let's dye your hair and cut it!"Monroe said excitedly. Eden, shook his head quickly."My parents they won't allow it—"

"They don't have to know."

-

a/n: sorry for the lack of updates ;-; I suck at updating. I hope you enjoyed this chapter took me about three weeks to type because writers block sucks.

ilysm, have a good rest of your day/night.