DUSTIN: "Can I get a hug before you go?" (bites lip)

RAVEN: "Of course." (hugs him & everyone else) "Bye!"

GIA: "Bye, everyone!"

*THE NEXT DAY*

*in History class*

Gia and Nicole are talking at a table...

REESE: (walks in and sits down) "Hey guys." (smiles innocently)

NICOLE: "Where you been Miss I-Can-Show-Up-Whenever-I-Want-To?"

REESE: "I've been with Eric! Gahh, I'm great thanks for asking-- how are you?"

GIA: "You know everyone was worried about you. Raven's mad."

REESE: "I don't care about her. She's not my momma."

GIA: "Carnell was looking for you, too."

REESE: (pauses) "What does he want?"

GIA: "To talk to you. You know, he thought you were cool... but you've kinda been M.I.A. lately."

REESE: "Well? (shrugs and changes the subject) Why do you have shades on Nicole?"

NICOLE: "Mind your business."

GIA: "Some girl hit her in the eye."

REESE: "HAHAHA!!!"

TEACHER: "Girls, study quietly! Ms. Houston, take off your shades -- there's no sun in here!"

NICOLE: "My eyes are dilated; I have to keep them on."

TEACHER: "Very well."

REESE: "Haha, girl you're so pathetic!"

NICOLE: "Look who's talking..."

GIA: "Anyway, the guys are gonna have dance rehearsal tonight. You guys coming?" (hopeful smile)

REESE: "Not me. I'm going to the club!!"

NICOLE: "I have my own dance practice to tend to, so no."

GIA: "Suit yourself..."

__ Nicole's POV __

I'm gonna wear these shades all day, I can't let anyone see me with a black eye. On my way to Chemistry class...

NICOLE: (sneakily sits at table)

BRYAN: "Hi there."

NICOLE: "Hey Bryan."

BRYAN "So... nice glasses."

NICOLE: "Shut up."

BRYAN: "Haha. You ready to work on this project today?"

NICOLE: "No."

BRYAN: (ignores her) "Good. We need to make a model of one of the elements from the periodic table."

NICOLE: "Speak English please."

BRYAN: "We need to create an element, and I'm not doing it by myself."

NICOLE: (groans) "Ugh... okay. Uh, how about Gold? I love gold jewelry; we could maybe spray paint the element pieces gold to make it sparkle or something."

BRYAN: "Okay, good idea. Plus it sounds simple enough."

NICOLE: "Great! You do that-- I'm going to the bathroom." (leave)

Haha, like Bryan thinks I'm actually gonna work on this project. I'm gonna chill with my babe Roger ^_^

__ Carnell's POV __

Just came from the bathroom, going back to class. I keep thinking about Reese. I don't get how someone can just not care about how everyone else feels and be so selfish. When she was at our house she was okay, but I think this Eric guy is pulling her the wrong way...

OH! I SEE REESE WALKING MY WAY!

CARNELL: "Yo, Reese!"

REESE: "Oh, hi Carnell." (keeps walking)

CARNELL: "Wait, uh, where are you going?"

REESE: "Don't tell, but I'm hitting the clubs with Eric." (grins)

CARNELL: "Look... Reese, I like you as a person. And because I care about you, I don't think drinking and going to these clubs is a good idea."

REESE: "Look, Carnell, I appreciate your concern but it's not gonna change my mind. I'm a party-girl if you haven't noticed. I don't care what anyone says -- I'm gonna have fun! I mean that's what's wrong with you Carnell -- you're too disciplined. That's probably why you never get any booty..."

CARNELL: (mad) "Wow... really?"

REESE: (rolls eyes) "Sorry Carnell but it's the truth. You need to learn to have fun and loosen up a little--"

CARNELL: "And you need Jesus!"

REESE: "Ooohh I'm scared! You gonna throw Jesus in there. I DONT CARE ABOUT JESUS! He don't scare me." (snickers)

CARNELL: "I guess I was wrong about you... you're like every other girl out there, but worse."

REESE: "Whatever, Carnell." (walks away)

I can't believe that just happened...  seems like her true colors are coming out...