Movie Night!

It was a casual Friday, Thomas and Sky had been dating for two weeks, and everyone loved it. Eliza found out and tackled the athlete with a hug, causing her to laugh and stumble back. Of course, Thomas and Hamilton has their usual bickers, but seeing their girlfriends so friendly made them calm down a little. Especially Thomas. By the end it was just Thomas playfully nickpicking at Alexander and the smaller male retaliating with his favorite comebacks.

Well, it was the middle of Art, the coolest class of the day, and Thomas slid into the seat next to Sky, smirking.

"What's the smirk for, Tommy?" She asked, sketching out a cartoon character. Her auburn hair was in a braid down her back and her side bangs fell beside her concentrated, forest green eyes.

"No smirk here, sport," Thomas replied.

"Liar," Sky replied, finishing up the hair on the character. "Should I put cat ears on him?"

"What?"

"On Zavier, should I put cat ears on him?"

"Yeah, that'd be awesome," Thomas chuckled. Sky patted his fluffy hair and smiled.

"Okay."

"Why'd you pat my head?"

"Because your hair is awesome!" Sky laughed. "It's fluffy."

"I like your hair too. It's pretty," Thomas kissed her gently and the teacher yelled from his desk.

"No kissing!" he yelled playfully, getting laughter. "We have innocent eyes in here!"

"We do?" Arsh asked. Sky sighed and finished up the character, going to turn it in. As she turned it in, the art teacher smiled.

"Sky, is there anything you can't do?"

"Say no to this!" Thomas yelled, flexing his biceps playfully.

"No!"

"Dang."

The art teacher laughed and took the artwork, putting it on the 'awesome wall'. When Sky got back to her seat, her phone buzzed. It was a text from James.

🤓HIGHLIGHTS🤓: yo sky, you and tom wanna come over tonight and watch Lights Out?

🥇Sport🥇: yeah, sure. We'd love to. What time?

🤓HIGHLIGHTS🤓: 7?

🥇Sport🥇: sounds lit. We'll be there. I'll bring pizza.

🤓HIGHLIGHTS🤓: I have popcorn. Can't wait. gtg, cya.

🥇Sport🥇: bye james.

The rest of the art class went good, Hercules, Sky's soccer friend, kept making jokes and making her laugh while her new friend Peggy would laugh way too hard. Everyone knew they liked each other. They weren't slick. Hercules was always cracking jokes and wrapping an arm around her while Peggy would laugh and blush. It was always the same.

Lafayette, Sky's basketball friend, kept taking her pencil and ruler and other supplies and playfully holding them above her head with his tall body and lengthy arms. She jumped up, grabbed his bicep, pulled and got every supply without a problem. When Laf would be very mean and place it on a tall shelf, Thomas never failed to retrieve it for her, despite her commands that 'she could get it'.

John, they're artsy and naturey friend, drew a turtle with so much detail it looked like a photograph. When he asked her if it was okay, Sky looked him dead in the eye and shouted. "THIS MASTERPIECE DESERVES TO BE IN A GALLERY JOHNNY!"

They were finally dismissed from the class and they met up with James at Sky's locker. She pulled out a blue duffle, which had her basketball uniform and shoes in it. Thomas had promised to be at her game, so she was getting ready to head to the court to warm up. "Well, I've got fifteen minutes before I have to be on the court. I'm gonna go ahead and leave so I can change. Love you, Tommy," She stood up on tip toe and gently kissed his lips before being pulled away by her teammates and Laf.

"Thomas, you've been dating for weeks and everytime she kisses you, you turn red," James teased. Thomas rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. The other male simply laughed and pulled out his math book. "Ugh, I swear, if Mrs. Petrick gives us any more homework I'm going to kill myself."

"I don't have her, ha. I've got Ms. Jane. She's pretty chill," Thomas replied as he walked to his homeroom class. They had the same homeroom, luckily, so they simply sat in their seats and waited for the announcement for them to leave.

~

Finally, the game came up and Thomas was almost the first one sitting in the bleachers. He was sitting a comfortable way away from the court but not too far. James had brought them some sodas, but they saved their appetite for the movie night.

When the team came from the locker room, everyone cheered. Thomas yelled "GO SKY! 23 SHOOTS FOR ME!" before sitting down. They got in a huddle and the slightly shorter athlete stood near her goal where they could pass the jump ball. Her team managed to get it and pass to her. She faked out a player and did a 3 pointer, getting many 'OOOOHHH!'s from the crowd. The player got back on their feet and glowered at Sky, who just smirked and continued with the game.

They ended up beating the team by 90 points, causing that poor team to run home in defeat. When Sky came out of the locker room from a meeting, she jumped up and pumped her fist into the air. "WE WON SUCKERS!"

"Yells heah!" James laughed. The little inside joke caused all three of them to crack up and Thomas wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, taking her bag and carrying it like a gentleman. "You juked the shit out of that girl!"

"Yeah! I was like-" she reenacted the play before shooting a pretend 3 pointer and blowing kisses.

This caused Thomas to laugh. His girlfriend was too cute. "You're adorable," he smiled. They were about to go into the winter air so Thomss removed his outer layer of shirts to reveal a thick long sleeved Virginia shirt. He handed Sky the warm sweatshirt and she wrapped it around herself. It came down to her knees and the hood came past her eyes. "God you're so cute."

"You are too, babe!" She replied. They climbed into James' car, Sky in the back, and started to his house. Thomas kept playing horrible songs on the radio while Sky and James did their best to keep him at bay. He would play a song from vine with the aux cord and Sky would jump up and unplug it. The girl ended up taking the aux cord and tossing it in the back, causing Thomas to whine. "You aren't getting it back."

"I won't play another bad song! I'll play 'What Would You Do'! I know you like that song!" Thomas promised. Sky rolled her eyes. "Pleeeeeease?"

"I can't physically reach it, so no," she chuckled. "Plus, we're here. Come on!"

They ran inside and got situated. Sky turned off the lights and put the pizza they got down, James got blankets and pillows, and Thomas got the drinks. Thomas sat on the couch and Sky sat in between his legs, cuddled into his chest, while James was the oddball and sat at the other end, bundled up in blankets while eating pizza. By the middle of the movie, Sky was burying her face in Thomas' shoulder and screaming. James started to take a SnapChat of it.

"Sky, you scared?"

"No shit!" She replied, gripping Thomas tighter. "This was a horrible idea!"

"I'll protect you, darlin'," Thomas promised.

"I know you will, but that freaky, demonic, too-flexible, ghost shit can lead itself straight back to Hell!!!" She whined. James started laughing and ended the SnapChat, captioning it as 'Sky's freaking out over the 'freaky, demonic, too-flexible, ghost shit' lmao' before posting it on his story. Thomas simply wrapped his arms around his terrified girlfriend's shoulders and hugged her close, causing her to relax and look up from his chest. Soon enough, she fell asleep, cuddling close to him and even snoring softly. It was so cute.

"James!" Thomas whispered. "Look! Aww!"

"Aww," James replied, taking another SnapChat photo. He posted it with the caption 'now Sky's asleep'. "She's so tiny."

"I know," Thomas replied, hugging her close and resting his head on her's. "Night, James."

"Goodnight, Tommy."

Bt the time Thomas fell asleep, James started watching vines to get his mind off the movie.

That sucked. I know. But i just wrote it for fun.