Chapter 15- Snow?! Why?!

Start from the beginning

"He's sleeping on the couch until he apologizes." I said and Sin nods.

"I understand you decision and respect it." He said and walks closer to me. He stops suddenly and snarls. "Luke get on my back now." He said seriously and I get on his back quickly gripping his fur. He drops to the ground and a wolf flies over us hitting a tree.

"Shit!" I shout when Sin gets up quickly and heads towards the pack house sprinting. The wolf gets up and follows behind us with five other wolves. "Why are they chasing us?" I shout.

"They're rogues. Feral wolves." Sin said. I look behind us and see a huge wolf come out of nowhere and attack two of the rogues. I go wide eyed and look forward and we are by the pack house and several warriors are already outside. "Get inside now." Sin said and I nod getting off his back and running inside helping some of the kids.

For about an hour, I hear fighting guessing more rogues showed up after I got inside. I hear the fighting stop and I look out the window and see two warriors dragging a rogue into the cellar. Well, when I mean drag, I mean let them drag him. I look at the back door and see Cameron walk in since his eyes are brown.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at the scratches and bite marks on his body.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said and goes to say something but the front door gets banged on.

"Alpha, it's Frank Storm from the Crimson Lake Pack." An omega, I think her name is Crystal, said

"Let him in." Cameron said and Crystal opens the door and Frank walks in.

"Why the hell did you put my mate in your dungeon?!" Frank roars and Cameron snarls.

"No snarling." I said looking at Cameron and walk over to Frank. "I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding. We'll let him go, isn't the right Cameron." I said looking over my shoulder at Cameron and he grumbles. I raise an eyebrow and he nods grumbling. I motion for Cameron to lead the way and he starts walking and me and Frank follow.

"I can't believe you put my mate in your dungeon." Frank snarls and Cameron stops and turns around.

"I'll let him rot in there if you don..." he starts but I slap him making his head snap to the side.

"Enough Cameron!" I shout with my voice getting serious. "You will let him go and that's final." I shout and he snarls. He glares at me and I cross my arms. I walk pass him with Frank on my side away from Cameron. Frank and I walk into the cellar and the warriors look at me.

"Parker!" Frank shouts running to one of the cells.

"Hey baby." Parker said walking out of the shadow of the cells with his hands in shackles.

"Let him out." I said looking at one of the warriors.

"Excuse me?" He asked

"I said let him out. That's an order from your Luna." I said crossing my arms. He nods and bows his head then goes over and unlocks the cell and unshackles Parker.

Frank instantly grabs Parker's face and kisses him. Parker cups Frank's cheeks kissing him back. I want Cameron and I to have what they have. I look away and leave the cellar and they come out a minute later. I wipe my eyes slowly and sniffle.

"You ok?" Parker asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just have something in my eye and getting a cold from the weather." I said. "Well you two can get back to your packs. I apologize for the misunderstanding." I said and they nod. Parker shifts followed by Frank and they run into the woods.

I look around and don't see Cameron anywhere. I start looking for him and find in the suite, laying on the couch with a blanket over his legs. I look at his face and see the red handprint from my slap and I sigh. I go into the kitchen and look for something to eat. I grumble and head back down to the first floor. I really don't want to bother one of the omegas to make me something but I'm hungry.

I see Crystal making a sandwich for one of the kid. Guess I clan make sandwich instead of asking for something. I go over to hear and grab a plate from the cabinet and get some bread. I grab the peanut butter and jelly and start making a sandwich.

"I could have made you one Luna." Crystal said handing the kid his sandwich.

"Don't worry about it Crystal." I said finishing making the sandwich and put it on the plate. "Have a good rest of the day." I said forcing a smile and head upstairs. When I close the suite door and turn around, I jump when I see Cameron. I look at him shaking cause I bet he's made that I slapped him. I know he deserved it but I'm still scared.

He takes the plate and puts it on a table. He looks back at me and pulls me against him gently. He kisses me and it not like the usual kisses he gives me that are heated and wild. This kiss is gentle and cherishing. He holds my waist and I'm still so dumbfounded that I still don't kiss back. He pull back and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything today. I was only thinking about myself and shouldn't act that way with you. I should be thinking about us and not just me. In Lak'ech." He said smiling and this is the first time that he gives me a hundred percent genuine smile. I smile and caress his cheek. He puts his hand over my mind holding it and turns his head and kisses it. I rest my cheek against his chest and sigh in content.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked rocking us side to side.

"You are forgiven." I said and look up at him then kiss him. He kisses back smiling into the kiss.

Guess that Luke finally cracked and open the shell Cameron have had for several years. I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for the long wait for the chapter.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!