how do you entertain kids?

Jan- playing hide and seek,tag and mind tricks.

Feb- tell jokes and riddles, maybe a few yo mama's when the perents arent around😈

Mar- you tell stories and have a puppet,like funtime freddy.

Apr- your in disrepair... but if you were on stage you'd be the security robot,making sure all kids are safe.

May- you hand out gifts and prizes and sometimes tell scary stories. Most kids love you.🤗

Jun- you sing and play a guitar, dont worry, your a robot your not actually playing it yourself..just the systems make it look like you are.

Jul- you are theone who looks after the smaller children in childrens corner, dont worry, your not as broken as mangle...yet.😈

Aug-you are always booked for private parties, yet you usually get damaged and are often taken aeay for repairs during the party. At the party you bring out the cake and sing.

Sep-your terrifying dude, go away and stop jumpscaring everybody you see!! Its getting annoying!!

Oct- your in disrepair and your system glitches alot, you tend to lose the abiluty to see for long periods of time then when you can you cant get put of parts and service. Now ya know how the withereds felt because they death satre you all night everynight. Creepy...

Nov- you hand out balloons and take the orders for pizzas and cakes. You tend to be the only one perents like since your not creepy,haha that was until your systems glitched and you bit some womans arm off. Your still being used but the adults tend to sterr clear a bit. Only newcomers like you now.

Dec- hehehe you are usually ignored since the children get distracted by the other animatronics. But when a child does come in they tend to not trust you positive attitude and your suspicous way of agreeing to everything they say then awkwardly staring at them to reply.