~I LIKE______!!!!~

(This short part is from a video game so no getting triggered)
"Let's change the subject for now...Do you want to play a game?" Kai asked. "Um...Sorry Kai v-card has been punched" Ein said. "Wow" Kai said surprised. "To far?" Ein asked. "Well... I don't know..." Kai answered. "Can we change the subject?" Ein asked. "Okay...who do you like?" Kai asked while blushing...

Kai's POV

OMI... IM ASKING MY CRUSH WHO HE LIKES... I'M SO NERVOUS... WHAT IF THE DOESN'T LIKE ME... AAAHHHH...

Ein's POV

"Ok...who do you like?"...did he seriously ask me that question?.. Do I have to answer honestly?.. I'm just going to get this over with...

Readers POV

"Uh...I-i l-like...um...y-...YOU!!!!I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!!!" Ein yelled embarrassed... Kai was blushing, he expected him to say someone else... Ein is just sitting on the roof blushing with his eyes closed, with his ears down and his tail up... Kai never saw Ein this way... Kai thought it was cute... "You know... I also have a crush on someone" Kai said while Ein is still blushing "..." Ein was scared... His eyes were still closed... "I like... You too..." Kai said... Ein immediately opened his eyes shock, Kai then saw Ein start to cry... Kai went closer to Ein and hugged him... They stayed that way for 2 minutes... Kai holds Ein's hand and holds his face with the other hand... Both of them blushing... Kai leaned towards Ein and kisses him... Ein was shocked for a couple of seconds then feel into the kiss...

Sorry that this chapter was short😅