3: Mutual Claiming

~Hey Queens! Here's the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it! Don't forget to comment and vote! I sort of like this chapter. You get to see a slight different side to Ashton!~

 "Thank you, come again." Korrae stated with a smile as she handed the woman her bag.

Once the woman was out of the door she went over to see if she could help a few of the other customers that were browsing around the store. After checking on them, she decided to go back up to the register. Risa was coming from the dressing room area with a few items. She placed them on the back counter as she went about putting them on hangers again.

While Korrae sold intimate items in her store, she didn't allow for many of those to be tried on. She did let them try on night gowns and corsets. All of the other intimate attire was off limits. If someone came in and didn't quite know their bra size they would measure them. The regular clothes, however, were free for customers to try on.

Her store was divided into two parts. The font half of the store housed dresses, club wear and general clothes that made a woman feel desirable while she was out and about. The back half was closed door items. The things that a woman wore to entice her man when they were about to take a tumble in the sheets.

"Is Lola closing with me tonight?" Risa questioned as Korrae began to help her put the items back on the hangers.

"Yes." She responded looking up at the clock. "She should be here at three."

Risa nodded as they put the final clothing items on hangers. "Brian's opening tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, I have a meeting in the morning with a woman that makes lingerie. She's trying to get it into stores and I figured what better way then for a small boutique to help an aspiring designer."

"That's great, Korrae. We have an amazing selection, but carrying originals that will be exclusive to our store will give us an edge up."

"That was my thoughts exactly. I'm just hoping we can come to an agreement that will work for both of us."

Korrae grabbed some of the clothes and went to hang them back where they went. She checked on customers to make sure they were alright as she went.

She went about helping a lady find something that would fit her curves correctly. She was able to help her choose three different outfits that Korrae was sure would wow her man.

After she helped the lady check out, she went into her office and started to gather her things. It would be three soon and she was supposed to meet Brian at the mall. He had a big date later that night and wanted her to help him pick out a new outfit to buy.

Taking her purse up front with her, she saw that Lola was just about to clock in. Korrae wasn't surprised. She was always at least ten minutes early. Lola was the type of employee every employer wanted. She showed up earlier, worked hard and the customers adored her.

Lola was going to school for design. Korrae had already made up her mind that if the other woman designed something that was suited to her store, she would give her the opportunity to market and sell it.

After speaking to Lola and asking her how classes were, she told both of them that she would see them later and to call her if they needed anything. Korrae then headed out of the store and to her car. Sliding in, she turned out onto the road and headed towards the mall. She was supposed to meet him at three-thirty, but she knew him well enough to know that he would be late.

Korrae pulled into the mall parking lot fifteen minutes later. She found a park and headed inside. Deciding to go to the food court and get her something to eat while she waited. She was standing in the middle, trying to decide which restaurant she wanted to go to when she felt and arm slip around her waist and was pulled into a strong chest.