Let The Fun Begin (evil Laugh)

Naruto's p.o.v
"Come follow me to a cave that only I know of."he said to me.

"OK mate can you please help me get there ". I asked him. He said "Yeah I will help you get there."I said" OK mate. I love you."
~Little time skip brought to you by Naruto's ramen~
Kiba's p.o.v
" We're here and I love you too." I said to Naru. (A/N Kiba's nickname for naruto is Naru and Naru's nickname for kiba is Kibs.)He said" OK mate what do we do now?"I said" we change into our wolf form and we mate"He said"oh OK how do I do that?"I said" just have a clear mind and then think about changing into your wolf form and then you are your wolf's form."He said" Oh Ok can you please put me down for the transformation?"I said" ok be careful"
Naru's p.o.v
" ok be careful"
Kibs put me down gently and I did what he told me and when I turned to him I said(in wolf speak) 'so how do I look in wolf form Kiba can I call you Kibs?' he said(in regular speak)"You look awesome. Your fur is orange with white and black paws and in your tail is orange and white tip and it's super fluffy. And yes you can call me Kibs if I can call you Naru k?" i said 'it is? Cool and yes you can call me Naru now get in your wolf form. Hurry please!!!!' He said" Ok Ok I'm changing hold on!"and he changed.
Kiba's p.o.v
'so you ready mate?' I said to him. He barked 'yes I'm ready let's go. Come on' I barked back to him 'Ok let's get started.' I got on him and went inside him.he whimpered at the pain so I asked him 'Tell me when to move' he barked 'Move!' I barked back 'ok love you.' and I started to thrust in and out of him and soon his whimpers of pain were  whimpers of pleasure. I barked to him and said Im gonna cum.' he barked back to me and said' cum inside me' and I did what he told me to do and It was great to mate with him.

So guys sorry for not updating the story I was reading dramione   and Tom riddle and Harry Potter fanfictions. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!