Chapter One: Half of Quartet Night meets the girl

『Ai's Point of View』

Walking down the corridors of the hallway in the one and only place. If you knew then there would be no need to speak the name.

As Ai stopped at a room with a name labeled 'Quartet Night' he motioned to the door knob handle slowly as soon as he came into contact with the cold metal of the knob the door it swung open and out jumped non other than Reiji.

Ai just sighed then looked at the gleaming joyful person in front of him that was shouting over and over again, "Did I scare you? Come on Ai-ai. Did I?!"

"You could not scare even a fly so I doubt you even surprised Ai." a cold voice spoke as the person stood next to Reiji blocking Ai from going inside it was non other than Ranmaru himself.

They were both part of the Quartet Night Group. Ai nodded slightly then spoke with a plain face, "This is the 5th time you tried. I was suspecting you. My theory was correct as it seems." with that said they both stepped out of the way as Ai made way passed them.

Only to come to a complete stop, there standing before him was a girl he blinked a few times processing this situation that was before him he felt the words.

"Who are you?" leave his very lips.

As he glanced at the mysterious girl up and down. As if taking her appearance all in at once, she had magnificent (H/C) hair that fell down towards her shoulders, glistening (E/C) eye's that shined bright, along with her skin her lips were.. 'wait what am I saying?'

Ai thought as he suddenly shook his head letting all those thoughts fly out of them he suddenly heard a kind, soft voice leave from the females very lips.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm ______, ____." she shifted nervously, 'was I making her nervous?' he tilted his head to the side slightly as all these new thoughts entered his mind.

Straightening himself he felt his mouth drop open gapping at her beauty.

He felt weird inside with all these thoughts and feelings 'what is this feeling?' he thought, he did not understand.

『_____'s Point of View』

After arriving her, _____ already found herself lost in this unknown place being brought her did not help her one bit because she was already lost. she heard someone shouting, no.

Practically yelling her name behind her letting the walls echoeing she stopped and turned towards the shouting voice, "Um... yes...?"

Her eyes widdened as she seen a male with brown brunette hair with curls for his bangs he had a face of a joyful child plastered on his face as he ran straight up to her his eyes were so pretty..

Not realizing she said the words 'so pretty' out loud til it was to late she blushed, embarrassed.

"I been looking for you ____-chan. And.. what's pretty?" he had a confused look as he looked around. "O-Oh.. your eyes.. Sorry.." she looked down towards her feet.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with that you have pretty eye's too." she glanced up to see the male smiling, she felt relief for some reason and smiled softly, "And who are you?"

"Ah! I'm sorry. I'm Reiji a Idol from the group Quartet Night." with that he took her hand in his and lead her down the halls. "Here we are." "Here?"

"Yes, here!" Rejiji then opened the door but hit something, no someone, looking over Reiji' s shoulder you noticed a white hair male groaning in pain on the floor slowly muttering curses as he rubbed his forehead. "Ran-ran! I'm sorry!" Reiji shouted as he helped the male up.

"Oh yeah Ran-ran! This is _____, ______. Are new composer." The male looked over Reiji shoulder you gapped at him noticing he has one purple eye and one white sliver eye.

You found your self saying out loud, "Wow..." he raised a eye brow, then stared at you looking you up and down you blushed slightly.

"I am Ranmaru it is nice to meet you." he then took her hand in his and placed his lips on her hand she blushed feeling the warmth of his lips on her hand as he withdrew the soft warm feeling faded.

"You will meet the rest soon." Reiji said then smiled happily showing her to a sit on a couch.