robin (here we go)

I havent visited my good friend bambi in a while so im on my way meet her for happy hour at our fav spot called docs

I havent visited my good friend bambi in a while so im on my way meet her for happy hour at our fav spot called docs. IM robin by the way im a singer dancer and i own my own boutique im 24 young and single dont have to for nuh sukka ass wannabe so me being sinle does me wonders i can do what the fuck i want and when i want and how i want it. hahaha im not mean or too stuck up but i am nice person to the ones i care for. 

As i walk into docs i didnt see b here yet so i got us a table she will be here shortly. i sent her a text as well to let her know i got us a table and where i am sitting. The waiter asked me what i wanted to drink and i asked her for an island sangria with extra lemon. I needed a drink i had a long flight and i cant wait to tell her what i saw at the airlines and yes WHAT!

15 minutes go by and i was about to order food and just say fuck this hoe im hungry and order food without her late ass, until she comes strolling in all happy and shit smilling from ear to ear she lucky i aint trip her ass aint heard from her in 2 weeks and she late.

  "hey rob how are you love" she says all happy and shit.

  "hey miss i wanna be 20 minutes late to our happy hour date" i said slightly annoyed.

 "im sorry girl i had to run to cocos daycare and drop her off on my way here girl she been barking all day and peed on my fuckn floor this morning so i need a break thank god i have a dog and not kids because coco is enough for now". she said and we both laughed.

"so what you so happy and glowing for hunni wassup i want the tea the good tea lipton now spill it", i said sipping the last of my drink and motioning the waiter for another.

"weeeellll i met a guy and hes been very nice to me i mean really nice he captured me for a week and took me to his private island and a boat ride and a romantic dinner on the beach we talked about ourselves and our life growing up everything under the sun and uhmm..." she said pausing looking into a blank stair smiling.

"what bitch what details" i said snapping my fingers getting frustrated at her dramatic pause but excited.

"A bitch finally got layed after 2 years" she said clapping and jumping in her seat.

"omg was it good how big was it what was it like how did it happen" i ASKED AND SHE TOLD ME EVERY DETAIL it damn near made me horny lol.

"well im happy for you b i really am butttt i brought you here to catch up and to also tell you something but knowing what i know now i dont wanna ruin your mood" i said unsure to tell her about earlier.

"well what is it robin"she said concerned.

"well you know i had a show in dallas over the weekend and when i was on my flight it was cool until i was walking to the restroom and i seen your ex pheonix in the same section as me and who is now here he was on the phone when i was walking past and i over heard him saying yeah ima get her back and bring her back home i love her and miss her to someone bambi please be careful i think you should tell your guy whats going on so he can protect you at all times dealing with pheonix crazy ass you never know what he got up his sleeves",i said worried and reassuring my friend that she would be fine.

"im not running anymore but i will tell jidenna whats going on...enough about this drama lets get some drinks in and start our day". she said with a smile i knew she felt some type of way but i wanted my girl to be happy not worried a bout some ex nigga because if i catch him tryna do anything to my friend im gonna shove his balls down his throat i love her i just wanna see her happy and doing well and we dont need him coming around tryna rock her ship.

we ate,drunk some,laughed,and talked until we was tired and docs was about to close but we had other things planned.

"hey you wanna go over my sisters house with me shes having some type of beauty bar at her house tonight it should be fun" she asked slurring.

"sure b you drive here or you took an uber"i asked.

"uber so i guess im riding with you"she said winking at me. i laughed.

"okay lets go then" i said grabbing our things and headed to my car. We drove and took the long way to get the drunkenness out of us and straighten up before we arrived to her sisters house. She is kinda uppity more than me never really want to let lose and have fun but overly conservative.

We arrived and it was packed she had a large house soit was cool i guess we all grew up together but her sister i sorta liked but to an extent. We got out the car and headed for the door.

Here we go.

why do you guys think robin dislikes connie?

how do you think bam feels about the resurrection of pheonix?