"Well, I don't wear that cheap shit so is there another girl other than her?"

"No Antonia, damn. Can you just let this go?"

"No! Not when I've been here all day, like everyday, cleaning invisible dirt and cooking food that I can't even eat."

"Enough!" he yelled, making her shrink away. "Alright," she whispered, "I'm glad you're home."

Kyle ate in silence as Toni sat there, mouth watering at the food she could only dream of eating.

No spicy foods, Antonia. 

When it was time for bed Kyle, as always, tried to hold Toni to keep him warm but she wasn't having it. She made an excuse about a certain position she needed to be in. Her night was silent as she turned towards the window and saw the stars and full moon. She thought about Darren again. A name she only heard in her mind.

Darren lied in his bed, the bed that became a sleeping ground for any girl that wanted to stay. He didn't want them to stay after they'd have their fun but some just didn't leave. He knew it was late on the east coast but he still wondered what Toni was doing and if she was up. He didn't even know if she was on the east.

He had to admit, life in LA was hard and between practicing with the team and girl after girl visiting him, he didn't get much rest. The nights when laying down was possible he found himself looking out the window and, as cheesy as it sounds, looking at the stars. 

He missed his mom, Kayla, Luna and Jeremy. Hell, he even missed Toni. He shouldn't and he told himself not to because of the choices she makes the people she let's control her.

"Darren, baby, come cuddle with me."

He rolled his eyes, "Alright Monica."

"It's Maya," she snapped.

"Whatever."

She groaned and sat up in his bed, "I'm leaving."

"Alright." Like he cared *pfft*

***

Toni was toddling around the house, too early for proper rest. Kyle had an early meeting and he always wanted breakfast before he left. 

She yawned, wiping her eyes to try and stay awake. The toast smelled great and she couldn't wait to have some. Kyle didn't like eggs or turkey bacon so instead she made Belgium waffles, toast and sausage. Breakfast was the best thing she could make.

Her mother, like her, was worried because her due date had passed nearly a week ago. Her mom kept reminding her that she'd pop any second and it didn't ease her anxiety. She tried to convince Kyle that she needed a phone or something to call just in case it came to her while he was away. He assured her that it wouldn't but she knew that he didn't know a damn thing.

After Kyle left Toni spent some hours trying to busy herself. She ended up watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She refused to turn the channel because she knew the main topic on ESPN was the draft. She couldn't hear or see Darren without breaking down so she just decided to shut it all out.

There was one laptop in the whole house and for some reason she felt like watching her old self on YouTube. She guessed Kyle's password and was let in after typing 9999.

The first thing that came up was a request for an update on skype. She decided to check it out and saw that Kyle didn't have an account. Toni, being the curious cat she is, set up her own account and was instantly directed to a request by a HorchataLovesMoon. She gasped when she instantly knew it was Luna.

She clicked accept and when Luna came on the screen Toni covered her mouth as a sob began to break through.

"Toni!"