So as deedat, when ever he's with her, he does anything possible to make her happy, deedat is very stubborn that when ever the nurse wants to give him his drugs he won't take it, but immediately Amatullah calls his name and smiled at him, he'll give up and take the drugs... the doctor added.

Abba and daddy looked at each other and muttered "ikon allah" at the same time.

So what do you think we should do about this doctor? Abba questioned.

Yeah I think you should get this two married as soon as possible...the doctor said with a smile on his face.

Abba and daddy's eyes were as wide as saucer looking at the doctor.
The doctor just nodded still smiling..

Alright, insha allah doctor we'll talk about this right away, we'll get them married..Daddy said with a smile.

Uhmmm when will deedat be discharged? Abba asked.

Probably in the next 2 months before the stem cell transplant...the doctor answered.

Can't he go with amatullah tomorrow please? We'll take good care of him, I promise....Abba pleaded.

I'm sorry to say but he's under chemotherapy, he needs a nurse that will take care of him, and the nurses wouldn't agree to follow him home...Dr namadi said and sighed..

Please talk to one of the nurses I'm sure they might agree to it, I promise to pay them any amount of money they demand for...Abba pleaded.

Ohk I'll talk to one of them insha allah don't worry...the doctor assured him.

Thank you...Abba said with a smile shaking the doctor's hand.

They thanked the doctor and walked out of the office to Amatullah and deedat's room.

Abba...deedat who was sitting beside Amatullah on the bed called out..
Yes..he answered looking at deedat.

I want us to talk about something please..he said softly.
Go ahead son...Abba said smiling.

Deedat looked at the filled room then back to Amatullah and she immediately smiled at him gesturing him to go ahead.
Deedat now understands Amatullah's Language fluently.

Tomorrow is our wedding fatiha right? Deedat asked just then everyone started gasping while Abba and daddy smiled.

Yes deedat, it supposed to be your wedding Fatiha...Abba answered him.

Deedat joined his brows together in confusion...I thought it was still going to take place since we are both fine now, right Amatullah? He turned to Amatullah and she nodded and smiled shyly..

Everyone started laughing..
Alright, since they are both going home today, the wedding Fatiha is going to take place tomorrow insha allah....Abba said and smiled.

The room suddenly filled with Alhamdulillah's and mashaallah's...
While deedat and Amatullah's face lightened up with wide grins...

I think me and Aysha(Anty Aysha) should go and start the jere right now.. Anty Sauda blurted out happily.

Yes please, because we don't have time,zuby and reena should go and arrange her wardrobe for her...mama said.

I and munir will go and share the invitation cards for the Daurin aure now...bilal said with a wide grin on his face.

I and hajiya hafsa( mama) will go and share the iv's for the walima since it's the only occasion that will take place right? Mammy said with a smile.

Yes, it's only daurin aure after the daurin aure then men will do their reception while women will do walima and by 7:00pm we'll take the bride to her matrimonial house right? Abba said with a smile while deedat and Amatullah smiled shyly.

Or do you want any occasion apart from that? Abba asked

No no no it's ok..right Amatullah? Deedat asked Amatullah.
She nodded shyly and everyone laughed.

Alright, let's go, let's go, let's go and start getting ready...Anty Sauda( I love mother of twins 😭 ) said clapping her hands walking towards the door.

They bade Deedat and Amatullah goodbye and walked out of the room.

Baba idris I think we should go and tell the liman about this and share the iv's to our people too..Abba said to baba idris.

Yes..let's go..Baba idris said.
Abba,daddy and baba idris bade Amatullah and deedat goodbye and walked out of the room.

Deedat engulfed her in a tight hug grinning from ear to ear...finally, we are getting married...he whispered to her....

Ye..
Ye...s
Ye...s
Yes....Amatullah finally said.

He quickly broke the hug and looked into her eyes.
What did you just say? He asked grinning..

She smiled and nodded....ye..s Deedat...she stammered.
He engulfed her into a bone crushing hug smiling widely.

Amatullah say we are getting married..he instructed hoping to hear that coming out from her mouth.

She shook her head and smiled helplessly.
He smiled at her too and hug her...

Amatullah and deedat are getting married 👰 💃💃💃💃🤧🤧🤧who's happy????