chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

Surprisingly all of them are good-looking and are believed to have their own talents. Once they bring out their acoustic guitar, Dokyeom and Woozi, who are known as the voices of angels begin to strum their guitar skillfully and let their voices float up in the air. Both of them are from a Music course and singing and composing songs are totally not a big problem after all.

After they finished singing two songs, I clap my hands in amazement followed by applause and whistle from them. "Drum roll please! The game that you guys are waiting for is here", Hansol announces, managing to stand upright excitedly. "But it won't be kicky without our all the time MC, Boo Seungkwan!", he invites the other one to join him in the middle.

Just when the game is about to start, Seungcheol pokes my arm and offers me a can of beer. I take it from his hand gratefully and thank him, concentrating on the game again. Seungkwan and Hansol tell us to stay calm before they can announce the name of the game. "We're going to play truth or dare!", both of them finally shout. The loud laughs and cheering could be heard surrounding me as they heard of Truth or Dare.

"First of all, we're going to start with Minghao! Dude, I know you can do this", says Hansol to Minghao, who is surprisingly shocked that he was chosen to be the first person that have to spin the bottle. Minghao walks towards Seungkwan in the middle, while Seungkwan hands him the bottle. "OKAY EVERYONE LET'S SHOUT SPIN IT! SPIN IT! SPIN THE BOTTLE!", Seungkwan and Hansol shout.

Minghao lets the bottle spins on the ground and within three seconds, it stops spinning and landed on Jeon Wonwoo— he was sitting next to Mingyu. Wonwoo leaves a hideous look on his face as Minghao is ready to ask him, 'truth or dare'. He ends up choose truth instead of dare. "Well okay, since you choose truth, answer me this question with honest and truthfully", Minghao states, stops in between the sentence, "have you ever make out with any girl, Jeon Wonwoo?".

The question makes all of them 'whoo'-ing at both Minghao and Wonwoo. Wonwoo smirks at first before he could answer it spontaneously, "Look I didn't even get it why you're asking me this but, yeah of course I've made out with girls before. Tell me who didn't atleast once?". He shrugs his shoulder whilst smirking playfully.

The boys laugh like there is no tomorrow at Wonwoo's response. Yeah, of course he did— he's handsome, rich and a bit nice so no wonder girls are chasing after him. Next they proceed the game with Dokyeom. Dokyeom runs to the center and spins the bottle like Minghao did earlier. A few seconds it landed on Woozi. They're all 'boo'ing at him as soon as he mutters, "Okay guys please shut it because a celebrity needs to choose between truth or dare!".

"I decided to pick dare!", Woozi announces and the giggles of the boys started again as Dokyeom begins to dare him. "Woozi, I dare you to do rap, from any of Eminem's songs!". Woozi gives a WTF look slightly before he can start to say something again, "The heck? English rap? You should dare this to Vernon, not me". Hansol laughs histerically at him— while Woozi seems so confused of how to start rapping as he begins to search Eminem's lyrics on his phone.

However Woozi fed up and gives up eventually after a few attempts to rap like a  professional but he instantly failed. All the boys 'boo'ing at him and gather around him in the middle, to flick his forehead one by one as he fails to finish the dare. Woozi yells in pain as the last person flicks his forehead but he seems cool about it, getting back to sit.

Hansol and Seungkwan clap for the last time when they're about to announce the next victim. Seungkwan tends to whisper a name into Hansol's ear, making those two giggle like crazy in the middle. "We would like to invite Kim Mingyu to come over here, in the center and spin the bottle", Seungkwan announces enthusiastically.

Mingyu walks to the center coolly while the others yell for "SPIN IT! SPIN IT! SPIN THE BOTTLE!". Once he reaches and spins the bottle, it spins and within two seconds they stop at Seungcheol's direction. Me and others are cheering for Seungcheol as he smiles at me drunkenly— indeed he reeks of alcohol after finishing two cans of beer in his hand. "I choose dare!", Seungcheol shouts.

"Okay, Choi Seungcheol I dare you to confess to a girl on the phone right now!", Mingyu suggests, while the others are shouting and laughing more energetically. Seungcheol leaves a cold, giddy smirk in return, "Do I have to call the girl when she's right here with me?", he asks, turning his head to me while exhaling a puff air.

"Guys! This is the girl that I like, I happen to fall for her when we met for the first time. Will you be mine, Lee Eunjae?", Seungcheol confesses while staring at me— his eyes are half-open. I didn't move and I can't respond to him because I know the words will turn out stuttering from my mouth. All of the people around us are aweing at me and Seungcheol, some are clapping in joyful and some are chanting Seungcheol to kiss me on the cheeks.

Seungcheol then finally tighten his grips on my shoulders and plasters his soggy lips on my cheeks, making his friends get more wild in their laughing except for one person— Jeon Wonwoo, didn't even say a thing nor laughing. He rolls his eyes secretly and because of that I push Seungcheol away so slightly. To my surprise, Seungcheol passes out after pecking my cheeks. All of them are dumbfounded and rushing towards Seungcheol and I.

"Calm down everyone, I think Seungcheol just gets too drunk, let's all carry him to one of my rooms inside", Hansol suggests and the others are nodding. "How could he drink too much when we're all playing a game?", Soonyoung states while helping Hansol and Dokyeom to carry Seungcheol.

After the sight of Soonyoung, Hansol and Seungcheol is gone, Wonwoo paces towards me and motions his hand, "Eunjae, get up now I'm sending you home". His cold stare lands on mine permanently as I stand up, tend to walk away, "No, I will wait for Seungcheol to wake up and let him send me home instead".

"Are you freaking mental? He's not going to do it in his drunk state! Seungcheol will be staying here for the night, just let me send you home okay?", Wonwoo reassures me, gripping my wrist in his. "besides, it's getting late now, you should go home and rest more".

————

[ A/N ]

Hi guys! This chapter is legit reaching 1800+ words (nearly 2000 wow). I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

AND I'M SORRY IF I BROKE THE RULES OF TRUTH AND DARE GAME IN THIS STORY, I HONESTLY NEVER PLAYED IT BEFORE SO I JUST WRITE WHATEVER MY SOUL TELLS ME TO LOL

Vote + Comment! ♥