Chapter six

Kate's P.O.V.

I rushed out of the Starbucks door. Sam & Nat following me. I've never been so infuriated in my life, although, what reason did I have to be upset? Justin and I weren't together, so why was I so upset?

"What the hell was that?" Nat asked.

"I have no clue, I don't even have a reason to be angry with him. If we were together it'd be different." I replied.

Sam and Nat both nodded. I sipped my frappe quietly. I still wished he would've told me. The girls and I walked up to the car. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and unlocked it. I entered the car and sighed.

Why didn't he just man up and tell me? I thought. Gosh Kate, get the fuck over it. I whispered to myself.

The girls sat in the back chatting it up. I listened to the music while driving. Then the girls got rather quiet. I kept singing alone to the music. Then the music disappeared. I felt alone. Dead even, yet its the best I've felt in months. There were no thoughts in my head, no conversations and no music to distract me. I was alone in the world and I liked it. Then a loud ding ruined my happiness.

I looked down at my phone.

1 missed call from Justin/1 text from Justin

I sighed. I grabbed my phone and read his text.

Kate, I tried to tell you at Starbucks, but then my Frappe was called and you know the rest. I tried so hard to tell you. Please forgive me.

I sighed again. This boy. I texted back, I'm sorry too, I shouldn't of left. I should've let you finish, I mean its not like we're together or anything. I had no reason to be upset. I pressed sent. I dropped my phone in the seat next to me. The girls were still in the back talking up a storm. I pulled into the drive in at my house, the gate had already been open. My eyebrows knit together in confusion. My phone dinged again.

Justin: What do you mean we aren't together, of course we are. Kate babe, what's going on?

I typed, Justin I don't have time, something's going on at my house.

The girls leaned forward and asked if something was wrong.

"My dad never leaves the gate open, something bad is happening I can just feel it."

"Maybe he forgot, he's sorta old you know." Nat suggested.

I shook my head, "He forgets nothing, he remembers every little thing." I whispered.

"Well, let's go." Sam enthused.

**********************************************************

Soooooooooo soooooo sorry loves

I haven't updated in 5ever!!! God I'm such a girl, anyways, please tell me how you liked this update, I'll be writing much more

alright goodbye loves

- Kayleigh xx