Chapter four

Justin's P.O.V

The light from the shades brought me back to life. My eyes slowly flickered open. I plastered a smile on my face and turned over in my bed. The light reflected off the posters on my wall, nearly blinding me. My eyes wandered away from the posters, then landed on something even more beautiful. My guitar.

The way the light flittered across it made it look gorgeous. It just sat there calling for me. I couldn't resist. I slowly forced myself out of the comfort of my bed, and grabbed the guitar from the corner. I slid the guitar pick from off my bed side. I sank into the cushioned stool at the end of my bed. I played the tune to a new song I've been working on. I had only written a few lyrics.

"As long as you love me.

As long as you love me.

we're under pressure, seven billion people in the world trying to fit in.

Keep it together, smile on your face even though your heart is frowning,

but Hey now, you know girl,

we both know it's a cruel world,

but I will, take my chances.

As long as you love me

We could be starvin

We could be homeless,

we could be broke."

I sang softly strumming the guitar to match. I sighed and set my guitar back down. It felt wrong not being able to finish this song. I'm trying to write a different sort of love song. One with a good beat, a beat people can dance too. My phone did an annoying ding. I jumped onto my bed, rolling over to retrieve it. "Unknown" was planted on my screen. It was a text. I decided I'd open it.

From: Unknown

Hey!(:

~Kate~

I smiled. It was Kate, the beautiful girl I'd met at the shop. Instantly her smile popped into my mind. I sighed. I quickly saved her into my phone.

To: Kate

Hey, I've been waiting ;P

I replied. My fingers darted across the screen faster than they ever had before. I heard a faint laugh from downstairs. I was just a bit curious as to whom it may be.

I slowly moved out of my room. It was my mom, and it sounded like a man. My mom had never had another man over, unless it was my dad. I quickly ran down the stairs. My mom turned, a large smile across her lips.

"Hey sweetie, This is Jerry."

I looked down instantly. Force of habbit really.

"Ey man." I greeted. He waved and sent a half smile.

"Jerry, this is my son Justin."

I sent a fake smile. He looked horrible. Nothing like my dad.

He had no hair on his head, but he had it on his face. He had an auburn beard, sideburns, and mustache. He was big. Like buff.

I huffed. How could my mom be happy with a man like that? He looked like he was picked up off of the street. His clothes torn, and stains all over. My phone buzzed again. It was Kate. Instantly my mind went blank.

From: Kate

Well, I'm guessing that's good huh lover boy??

I chuckled to myself. I quickly typed again. She gave me this amazing feeling that hurt me inside.

To: Kate

I'm not a lover boy. Geez(:

I slid my phone back into my back pocket. I heard the haunting cackle of my mom. She was happy. How in the world could she be happy!? I stormed out of the kitchen.

"I'm going out for awhile." I said coldly. My mom dismissed me with a wave of her hand. Not even looking at me. I groaned and grabbed a pair of sunglasses, a snapback, and a jacket. I put them all on. I let the Hood fall over my hat.

I snatched the keys from the rack, and slammed the front door behind me. I slid into the drivers seat of my bright, red lotus. I jammed the keys in the ignition, and waited for the engine to roar. When it finally burst to life, I sped away. As fast as I could.

I was supposed to have a break. From all the anger, the fans, the negative thoughts. It is never ending. I met a girl, who cleared my mind of everything as soon as I saw her. But what is she going to think when she finds out who I am. Who I really am. Not Justin the boy she ran into at a random shop, but Justin Bieber, world famous, Everyone knows who I am. Except her.

I went down a random road. It was deserted. No other cars, just mine.

I made a Sharp turn. Stopping at the edge of a cliff. I sighed.

I'm pretty sure her friend Sam knew who I was, because she just kind of stared me down. Natalie just kept ranting about Kate, and Kate was trying on clothes.

Kate seemed so innocent, and clueless. In her eyes sat pain, in her smile there was happiness. I didn't know which to believe. I didn't know whether or not she was going to tell me or no. I just needed more time.

Allot more time.

**************

Sorry it's so short, and sorry it took me so long.

I've been going through allot and I couldn't find time to write. But lately Nothing has been happening so I decided I'd write a new chapter. I like this one. Tell me if you do too.

Farewell

-Kayleigh xx