Cicero x Reader - Helping you

Start from the beginning

Let him open the tomb.

I loosened my grip on Cicero when mother called to me.

Let Cicero open my tomb, and see for yourself if he lies or not.

"Alright Cicero, you can oil mother." I smiled, releasing him from my iron grip. "I'll just ask you my question while you work, I do have some follow up questions after all."

Cicero stilled. He looked to mothers tomb with a very visible gulp.

"Cicero would prefer to work in here alone."

"I'll be so quiet you won't even notice that I'm here." I smiled, sitting on the ground and crossing my legs. "Go ahead."

Cicero gave a shrug and opened the tomb.

'I guess he wasn't lying.' I thought as I watched him open up the oil and lather the corpse.

I watched on as his fingers moved with every inch of mother, as though he had done this a million times or more.

"I wish you touched me like that." I thought, accidentally aloud.

"You know listener..." Cicero began, oblivious to my last sentence. "You can ask Cicero those questions of yours now."

I smiled, but something deep down inside me had more sinister things planned. It wanted Cicero to hear those words, to feel my longing, and despite the logical side of my brain objecting, I got up and started to walk towards him. Slowly.

"How long will this take?"

"Over an hour, next."

He's lying.

"What do you think of me?"

"That you are the listener and Cicero will follow your word as mothers. Next."

He's not telling you the whole truth.

"Why did you kiss me?"

Cicero stopped dead and turned around to face me. He wasn't shocked, nor surprised, just confused.

"Because Cicero loves you listener. You are my listener after all."

As Cicero turned back around, I stood still in a state of bliss and shock. I wasn't expecting him to say that, but then again what was I expecting? I began to move forward again, hoping that Cicero was almost finished.

"Then, in what way do you love me?"

Mother stayed silent in my head, as if she approved of the wording of my question.

"I love you like a sister."

"Lier." I spoke, mother approving of my ability to see through him.

"Cicero is not a lier." He continued to latter mother and was inches from finishing. "Cicero loves you like a sister of the brotherhood."

I traced my hands up and down his arms slowly and held my lips against his ear. "I wish you would touch me like that."

"Oh, you do?" Cicero spoke so sensually that is made my legs tremble.

"Yes." I moaned, slightly grinding my thighs together, clearly more than a tad aroused.

"Then let me do you next!" Cicero turned around with great speed and began to speak the oil over my forehead.

I yelped and jumped back in surprise, touching my head and taking of the oil. I couldn't help but giggle as Cicero began to laugh, it was funny, and I did ask for it after all.

"Listener, Cicero hasn't finished with you yet." He grabbed another hand full and laughed himself at me, only this time I was quicker to react. 

I ran around the room, avoiding Cicero as best I could, until My legs could carry me no more. Laughter filled the room as Cicero grabbed me from behind and pressed the oil to my cheeks.

"Cicero!" I giggled as he hugged my waist and pressed his face to my neck.

"You are too easy to tease Listener."

He tickled my sides and I fell to the floor in a fit of giggles, Cicero following me and pursuing my ticklish spots.

"C-cicero!" I sputtered. "Please!"

Cicero stopped as soon as I asked, weird, that normally doesn't happen. 

I stopped shielding myself and relaxed, only to open my eyes an see that I was pinned to the floor. Cicero was starting at me with the most adorable puppy dog eyes I had ever seen. You know, for psychopathic jester he could be super cute.

"Can Cicero kiss you?"

I blushed as a cheesy smiled crossed my face. "Of course."

Cicero leaned in, closer and closer. I felt my heart race again my chest. He did care, he was going to kiss me for real. I lifted my hand to caress his cheek. So warm under his blush. I closed my eyes as Cicero was a mere inch away. The anticipation (in my heart and between my legs) increased, and I was a love struck mess under his touch. Cicero's lips ghosted over my own and I shivered as his hand pulled at the hair on the back of my head. I was dizzy, so happy and giddy, I could barely contain my excitement, when...

"Nazir's back- Oh my I'm so sorry!" Babette came bursting through the door and covered her eyes. "Sorry! I have to go!"

"That didn't go exactly as Cicero expected."

I smiled as he laughed. "Yeah, me either." Cicero got up and held out his arm for me to grab. "Well, we should probably get to bed. I is pretty late after all." I laughed as he pulled my by the waist towards him.

"And maybe Cicero will give you something more than a kiss tonight Listener." He smiled, looking down to my chest and back up to my lips.

"Cicero!" Blushed deeply, extremely aroused by that.

Cicero laughed and headed for the door. "Come on Listener. Bedtime."

I smiled as I followed him out. Divines I'm so lucky.