Shot 1~You Are Mine~

Hello my dear readers! I hope u all r doing good in ur lives. Here I'm presenting my first One Shot book on sandhir.

Here is the first os of the book:-

Happy Reading😘
*************************
Author's POV

There is no proper age for love No proper time It won't see rich poor It just happens. So here it happened with two teenagers who were in their 10th &12th standard. She was 15 and he was 17.

It was a usual morning for me...I knocked my friends door...Oops !! I forgot to tell u we live in same apartment and goes to same school...Our school the St. Xavier's the most reputed school in the town.

I knocked the door & a lady opened it smiling.

I -"Hii Aunty !! "

Lady -"Hii beta...How are u? come in "

-"I'm fine aunty" I said entering in the house.

Lady -" she is getting ready"

I smiled...Aunty gave me water -"Sanyuktaaa beta your friend have came come fast u are getting late " -said she a bit louder.

-"Two minutes mom coming !!" Came voice from the room..

Aunty smiled at me...I too replied!!

And there came my friend Sanyukta Agarwal...I must say god have designed her beautifully...No doubt every creation of God Is beautiful...But she was blessed with extra I feel...Her big doe shaped eyes which never needs to do makeup...Her cute button like nose...Her fair pink cheeks...all were just flawless...Her smile was like cherry on cake !!

She waved bye to her mom and we came down.

I -"Kya yar sanyu aaj bhi late ?? "

Sanyukta -"Sorry yar.. Chal jaatey hai "

I -"Haa yar tujhe yaad hai na aaj chemistry ki study hour hai.. Chal jaldi "

Sanyukta -"hmm "

As we were standing for auto...I saw a pair of eyes staring us...I don't know why...He was guy from our apartment only waiting for his school auto...Actually our school and other school named St. Francis dsale school were near...Difference was our was a girls school and that was a coed.

He was the most handsome guy not only in our apartment but in our area...His eyes were deep masculine body...which were not seen for any guy in 12th standard.