twenty four✍

a/n : super, super short, but i think you'll be happy. 

---- 

Niall's chest heaved up and down as he breathed heavily, tears threatening to spill after he realized what he had just revealed. 

"What?" Harry's voice was much more calmer now, at any other time Niall would've rolled his eyes, but he was too busy being traumatized from the words that had just fell from his mouth just mere seconds ago. 

"Nothing. Forget it." 

"Why won't you just talk to me?" 

Niall didn't say anything, only turning to walk away, however he froze when Harry grabbed onto his shoulder and turned him around. Niall didn't have much time to react, because just like last time Harry pressed his lips to his. It was like the lad didn't understand anything. Niall really did try. 

He tried to not kiss back, but his body defied his brain and his lips began to move in sync with Harry's. 

When Harry pulled away Niall went to yell at him again, but Harry rested his forehead against Niall's, "I like you too." 

Niall's mind became fuzzy after the words came tumbling out of Harry's mouth. 

"W-What?" 

"I like you too, you idiot." 

Niall didn't know what to feel, absentmindedly he smiled, before crashing his lips back together with Harry's. 

But then suddenly Harry pulled back, a frown on his face as he shook his head. "But it doesn't mean anything, it can't." 

Niall felt his head shatter. Of fucking course, the one time he actually opens up a little bit to someone, it can't turn out good for him. 

"I-what do you mean?" 

"You have a girlfriend." Harry mumbled lowly, pulling his hand through his hair as a frustrated sigh left his mouth. 

"A girlfri-Harry are you fucking high again?" 

"What? No! That Brianna girl, she's not your girlfriend." 

Niall couldn't help the laugh that left his mouth, his actions caused Harry's frown to deepen. 

"No, oh god no, if it hasn't occurred to you, I'm gay." 

Harry nibbled on his bottom lip before scratching the back of his head sheepishly, mumbling a sorry under his breathe. 

Niall didn't say anything only shaking his head, smile on his face. Did that mean Harry was jealous when she came over? Niall didn't feel brave enough to ask, Niall wondered what this meant for the pair, if they would go back to always arguing, or if they would become different. Niall wasn't sure, and he wasn't sure he wanted to find out just yet.