chapter 3

Danny's P.O.V.

i sat back in my seat and rested my purse on the floor in between my legs.

"so how have you been, any annoying teachers?" ryan asked 

"it was pretty good, apart from the times where one of the stylists would give you the death glare" i said smirking. 

"why would she do that?" justin asked laughing.

"yeh danny, why would the stylist give you death glares? wait, maybe because you pranked her, multipal times" Scooter said from the front seat.

"i knew that bitch told dad of me" i mumbled under my breath but it didnt come out so quiet because everyone was laughing.

"what was the prank?" chaz asked.

"i replaced her pin cusion with her hand" i said smirking.

"wait how...?" justin asked raising his eyebrows. damn he looks fine.... wait what!

"well when she was pinning the dress, i slipped of the pin cusion that was tied to her hand, so when she was putting the pin in to the cusion, it landed in her had, and i plastic wrapped her toilet" i said smirking. everyone burst out laughing and i continued with the stories.

i looked out the window and recognised the familure street where i had the most fun on. the endless waterfights, the running about, the drawing on the ground with chalks, and just having fun.

the car stopped i front of the huge gate which was made out of wood.

"damn dad, the security has gone higher then last time" i said laughing.

"well, now that your here, im sure your going to be a pain, so i can just lock you in the house" he said smirking. 

"that hurts dad it hurts" i said prending to be upset. the gates opened revealing the whole crew standing on the grass. 

the crew; Pattie, Jeramy, Scrappy, Dan, Allison, Lil Za, Lil Twist, Cody, Austin,Chris Brown, tyga, Tray  songz, Drake, Miley, Usher, khalil, and Meajer Ali.and Ryan Good but no fredo...

i opened the door quickly and screamed in excitment jumping up and down clapping. 

"DANIELLE!" they all said and attacked me with a hug. 

"wow you missed me this much?" i said smiling as they all got off my. of the corner of my eyes i could see everyone who was in the car were now standing next to me. 

"we missed you sooo much!" lil za said smiling huge. 

"so you didnt miss me?" i heard a familur voice say. i turned around and saw fredo standing near the door way. we were all standing on the lawn btw.

"FREDO!" i yelled and ran to him. he embraced his arms out and i jumped in to them wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as i buried my head in the crook of his neck. 

"i missed you so so so so sooooo much!" i said smiling.

"i missed you so soo sooo sooooooo much more babygirl!" he said back. i kissed his cheek and then he put me down. i gave him one more hug until we heard a bunch of 'awwwh's' coming from the rest of the crew.

i turned around and smiled at them. i then heard a familur bark. the bark of my dog coco chanel. 

"COCO CHANEL!" i yelled as my beautiful black pug dog ran acrodd the lawn i bent down and picked her up. 

she started licking my face and barked in joy. i meesed with its fur and then kissed her head after putting her down. 

"oh... shes here" i heard the annoying voice of my dads girlfriend yael say. i looked up and saw yael clinging on to my dad like there was no tomorrow, behind her stood her sheep of a friend Naomi. They were both annoying and stupid. i hated them both but never let my dad no but everyone new, and also disliked them.

"hello Danielle" yael said. 

"yael, niomi" i said perpusley saying 'naomi's' name wrong. 

"its NAomi" naomi's raspy voice said.

"i dont care" i said and walked inside flipping my hair as i heard the sniggers from the crew except my dad of course, he was too stupid to even see what a brainless and emotionless fool of a girlfriend he had.

i walked in and saw Kathy the maid cleaning the halls. 

"kathy!" i yelled and ran to her hugging her. 

"hello sweaty! its so good to have you back!" she said smiling. 

"its good to be back" i said smirking.