chapter 2

Justin's P.O.V.

Me,Kenny,Chaz, Ryan and Scooter were all leaning against the SUV that was parked where the Private Jet would land.

there was another car also, a guy make George who said he was Teresa, Danielle's friends boyfriend so we let him stay.

we all waited for the jet to land. I was leaning against the SUV with my sunglasses on waiting for Danielle.

"she has gotten so much hotter" Ryan said smirking. but also in a whisper so that scooter wouldn't hear.

"how do you no? we havnt seen her for 4 years and your saying she's gotten hotter?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Ryan stalks her on instagram" chaz said smirking.

"not cool bro" I said laughing.

"IT'S LANDING!!!" scooter yelled jumping in excitement. he missed her a lot.

soon the jet landed and the pilot opened the jet door revealing the stair case.

out came a girl, blonde hair up to her shoulders. she waved at us and then ran and jumped in to Georges arms.

I looked back at the staircase and out came Danielle, she had her sunglasses on and Ryan was eight, she's gone hotter indeed.

"woah" Ryan and chaz said, theu sounded like Patrick from spongebob.

"Danny!" scooter yelled. Danielle came running and leaped in to Scooters arms as he spun her around.

"I missed you so much dad!" she said. scooter put her down and smiled at her.

"I missed you so much more sweaty! don't leave me like that again!" he said pretending to taunt her. she let out a cute giggle and then looked behind scooter. her smile grew bigger when she saw Kenny and the boys.

"Kenny!" she said and hugged him

"what's up baby girl, god you've gone lighter!" Kenny said picking her up by her shoulders.

"no you've just gotten stronger" she replied laughing.

Kenny put her down and then she looked at chaz and Ryan.

"Ryan! Chaz!" she said and then hugged them both by wrapping both of her arms around there necks and they buried there faces In each side of her neck.

"how are you babygirl!" chaz said smiling.

"I'm great, how about you guys?missed me?" she said grinning.

"nahh" the boys both Joked. she pretended to be hurt and gasped.

"were only messing with yah" Ryan said ruffling with her hair. she glared at him them let out a laugh. she then looked at me and smiled.

"hey Justin!" she said and hugged me. of course I hugged back. smelling her amazing scent.

"how are you Danny?" I asked genuinely smiling.

"great now that I'm home! how about you?" she asked.

"I'm great" I said smiling.

"come on Danny, we need to get home" Scooter said.

"one sec just gonna say bye to Teresa" she said and scooter nodded. I watched as she ran and hugged her friend. she jumped up and wrapped her legs around Teresa's waist and they both hugged.

I laughed and opened the door and got in.

"I Need her" Ryan and chaz both said.

"I need her!" chaz said slapping Ryan's hand.

"no I need her!" Ryan said slapping chaz's hand. they continued doing this until I heard the angelic voice speak.

"who do you need?" Danielle asked as she sat in the seat next to me. opposite us sat chaz ans Ryan. then in the passenger seat was scooter an Kenny driving.

"ummm, my mum" chaz said panicking. everyone looked at him and burst out laughing