Texting Chris.

My eyes widened. My hands shook as I sent him a response.

Oh, hi. (:

Sorry I was late. I've been busy helping my cousin.

Who's your cousin?

It was a few minutes before he responded. Rob.

That's nice. Haha. So how have you been?

I'm good. How is your lovely plaid shirt doing?

It's fine now. It took a few washes to get the coffee out of the white part.

I'm sorry about that.

It's fine. Haha. I will say I don't look at my phone whenever I walk out of starbucks with coffee.

That's good. Wanna meet up somewhere?

Are you still in Hollywood?

Yeah. Just got back last night.

Where do you wanna meet up?

Hmm.... Starbucks?

Haha. Sure. What time?

Ah.. How about an hour? :)

I'll see you there, Mr. Chris.

And I'll see you there.

Wait!

What?

Which Starbucks are you talking about?

The one where you went that one time.

Kay.. See you there :)

I set my phone down and did a little sigh. I remembered when I saw Chris, he was quite cute. Then I widened my eyes. I had an hour, it took my 5 minutes to get there. I had time to straighten my hair, so I did. Then I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of black, flat, knee high boots, and a pink Victoria's Secret spaghetti strap. By then, I had half an hour, so I decided to change my boots for a pair of pink vans and decided to skateboard down to Starbucks. I grabbed my skateboard, which had the monster logo on the bottom as well as the DC logo, and headed out the door, and started riding down my driveway towards the Starbucks.