Lethally Desired (A selection)

@Queen-Aphrodite

Full name: Emilia Lynn Jensen

Nickname: Em

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Hair Color: Redhead

Eye color: Blue eyes

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 128 lbs

Family: Emilia has two younger sisters with one older brother and one loving father.

Personality: Emilia is a good balance of good and bad. She also speaks of a lot of personal beliefs. Her voice is sooth and caring much like her mothers. She is a good person to be around equally good at talking and listening not really specializing in either. She is a hopeless romantic making her seem like an easy target but that's wear her other side comes in. Em is extremely aware of things going on around her. She also loves to tease often letting the boy get a few tastes of her before of pulling away. She wants someone to pursue her. Her face is far too innocent for her own good, that's why her older brother taught her a few of tricks to protect herself. She always wears a necklace that her mother gave her as a child never taking it off. It has a bright blue stone in it.

Likes: Em really enjoys the outdoors hating being stuck inside. She enjoys activities such as horseback riding, swimming, dancing and playing the piano. She is graceful as the wind, her natural gentleness adding even more to her grace. She loves talking about philosophical sort of things. She has a strong belief that everything happens for a reason even though everything that happens only leads to more destruction. 

Dislikes: She does not like drawing. She cannot do it for the life of her. She can't be inside for too long. She dislikes people who can't take jokes. Why so serious? She gets shaky around violence and lets down her tough walls. She is always cautious around knives often not being able to concentrate with large or sharp ones around. 

Backstory: Emilia grew up with her brother for most of her life always sticking with each other. Their mother showered them with love while their father was often gone at work. They were a very happy and blessed family...at least it seemed like that until their mother passed away. All of it was a huge incident. Em still has nightmares about it. There was a lot that her mother was not sharing with her family. She made mistakes, big mistakes in getting into an awful contract with a gang. She didn't fill her part of the deal. Emilia can still see the face that slit her mother's throat. They burned the house down but her brother and her got out just in time. The father had to quit his job and do something local which took him a while to find. Em knows what its like to live on an empty stomach and that plays into a lot of habits she has developed. Their father married again a while after which helped their financial state and also gained to younger sisters. One of their blood and one not. They had huge fights for a long time but when it came down to it, they loved each other. They lived very happily today.

How they wish to die: She wished to die by drowning. She knows how painful it is but she wished her soul to be one with the water.

Quote: Entropy makes things fall, but life ingeniously rigs the game so that when they do they often fall into place.

Password: Pineapples