Aquila Delarosa

Rxsesxciety ;)
Name: Aquila Delarosa
Nickname: Aqua
Age: 17
Species: Human with some monster like characteristics
Magic: She can hold her breathe underwater for about twenty minutes. She had to practice on expanding the time from 4 minutes. She had maybe been caught talking to fish?
Looks: Her hair is dyed a greenish blue and her eyes are an eerie gold color. Her skin is dotted with fish scales most of which are on her stomach and legs. She covers them all up. She has one however behind her right ear and refuses to ever put her hair up.
Personality: She is a secretive girl but covers it up with her overall cheerfulness and whimsical movements. She moves in an graceful sort of way as she likes to copy the way the water moves. A smile is always on her face even when she cries, it is just a sadder one. When she gets angry her smile is still plastered on her face making her look a little more then insane. Aqua likes an occasional excursion from the normal and going a little out of her comfort zone. She is usually a sweet pea and remains unaffected by people's rude comments.
Hobbies: Her hobbies consists of learning new things by reading, dancing, and hula hooping. The idea of performances also appeal to her. She likes playing in the rain and feels connected with the droplets that fall to the ground.
Passions: She loves the ocean and rivers, lakes too. Even a small puddle gives her great joy. She also really likes to draw and paint mostly with blues and greens, and grays. The melodic music of the flute gives her great happiness.
Fears: She isn't afraid of much as she was taught to defend herself.  But one thing she is fearful of in particular is judgement. She doesn't want anyone to see her scales or to know she can be underwater that long so when others are around she pretends she can't do it.
Password: Dr. Pepper with hot chocolate with a candy cane in it as a close second. ;)