Juliana Delia Fremore

Netharia I'm sooooo excited!

I'm doing the pass words first so I don't forget.
TWOSWAGGERS
moonlighthowls
AliceMadCheshire
I am not Casper
🔑🗝
And OMGOSH when you said to list every emoji you used I was like.......FRICK! I don't even know where have emojis even are XD.
I was so worried for a sec.
And then your small rant about us reading all the way through. I'm like....so what is the password supposed to be? Haha. Anyway, to the form! This is gonna be long.....

Full name: Juliana Delia Fremore
Nickname: Jules
Age: 18
Appearance: She has long vibrant red hair that frames her hair and her clock. Her blue eyes are ocean color and her skin is a pale tone. Her hair is naturally wavy and is up in a ponytail, or a bun most of the time. She doesn't like the color of it.
What are you like: Jules is a very cautious person. She is always aware of where the sunlight it and usually carries a parasol with her. Her smile is always light as is her laugh. Juliana is a wise but can be whimsical too. Sometimes her gaze goes off and she mutters words that might not make much sense but that's the just the way she is. They can be any types of words, wise, random, parts of her past, memories, anything. Jules is very kind and polite and acts like a lady. She loved doing things that she did as a child.
Family: Her father and Mother were very loving and taught her every she knew. Her younger brother past away in a terrible fire.
Class: 3
Job: She worked as an accountant in the middle of a building to avoid the sunlight.
Backstory: Her parents always wanted her to have fun with the other children so they always dressed her with back covering every inch of her skin. Even then sometimes she got hives. The rain and dark days with snow were a great blessing to her. She played in the rain all the time and looked out her window from her bed everyday wishing it would rain. One day there was a huge fire happening in that village. She remembers the pain and scorching heat of it. She barely made it out of her house alive into the cool night. She yelled for her brother but no response came. Her brother loved her more then anything, and vise versa. She remembered the days they spent together, him sacrificing his time indoors with her when he could be playing with his friends. She still suffers from his death and there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't remember him.
Strengths: She is educated well enough and is wise about most situations. She scans situations carefully getting the pros and cons of all the possible solutions.
Flaws: She can't takes risks, and can't get out of her comfort zone. She always is paranoid about the very possible bad scenarios.
Hobbies: Julianna still loves to play in the rain. She plays the flute and piano as well. She likes to sketch patterns and designs also loving to sew. She wished to open her own shop one day but it wouldn't be very likely to happen.
Likes: She likes cold temperatures which is good because she spends her time indoors. She likes to read a good book every now and then but it isn't really a hobby for her.
Dislikes: She doesn't like heat at all. It is her mortal enemy. She doesn't like fire much either, not even a small candle. She'd much rather be immersed in darkness. She hates her hair color, it reminds her too deeply of the fiery flames her brother perished in.
Fears: Fire 🔥 and also heights. She would much rather have her feet be on very much solid and secure ground.
Curse: I really hope this isn't taken. Allergic to mornings
Other: none