Journey To Regionals

Start from the beginning

"Sue is going to crush us," Santana stated.

"Mr. Shue... Instead of nominating songs for Regionals, can we just go around the room saying what we loved about Glee?" Rachel teared up.

Mr. Shue hesitated, but nodded.
***
Mr. Shue walked into the guidance office, excited to tell Miss. Pillsbury some news. The room smelled like Cheesecake. She had some for lunch. Miss. Pillsbury looks up and swallowed the last bit of Cheesecake.

"Will!" She greeted. "What's up?"

"I have the greatest news ever Emma." Mr. Shue smiled. "Glee Club is doing Journey! I was driving to school and then I heard them. It would be perfect."

"Journey? Carl loves them!" Miss. Pillsbury gushed, putting another Cheesecake in her mouth. As she swallowed, she received a confused and skeptical look from Mr. Shue.

"I-I'm sorry... Who's Carl?" He questioned.

"My boyfriend. Who's also my dentist. We've been dating for a while." Miss. Pillsbury explained.

"Oh... Well good for you." Mr. Shue nodded. "Well... I'm going to get ready for class."

He walks out of the room, feeling a slight pang of jealousy.
***
Rachel walked into the staircase, where she saw Finn walking down the steps. Their eyes met awkwardly as they gave each other a slight wave.

"So... Did you hear we're doing Journey for Glee Club?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah... Bet we're the leads again." Finn gave a joking smile.

"We're the leads because we have the best chemistry." Rachel replied, hoping Finn would take a hint.

Finn nodded, Rachel sighs as she began to speak again. "Listen, Finn. This isn't easy for me to say, so I'll come right out and say it. I miss you. I miss you SO bad. I wish we were together again. And-"

She was cut off by Finn placing his lips on hers. She closes her eyes and sighs, feeling relaxed. She moves a little closer, deepening the kiss. Finn pulls away just when Rachel was really getting into it.

"Uh, I'll see you in Glee." Finn says awkwardly as he slowly walks away.

Rachel smiled as she waved to her ex-boyfriend.
***
-Two Weeks Later-

It was the night: Regionals. After some more practice, they were ready. It was a minute before their performance. Rachel walked towards Finn.

"Break a leg." Rachel stated.

"I love you." Finn says, smiling

Rachel smiled back, blushing.

Finn walked back to his spot as he heard the music begin to play. Finn opened the curtains and begins to sing, leading the New Directions to their Journey medley.

(Journey Medley)
***
Quinn watched as Vocal Adrenaline performed through a TV. She stood up, then felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she looked down to her feet, with a gasp.

"What is it?" Puck asks, running to her.

"My water just broke." Quinn cried.

"God. We have to get you to a hospital!" Her mother said from across the room. She grabbed her arm and started pulling her out of the room.