THE INTRUDER - 1 THE HUNT!

RAGINI

I gazed at the building which is a three storeyed apartment. I was told that HE lives in the second floor of this building.

I looked at my watch

I looked at my watch. It showed 10:30 p.m. Good. He will not be in his apartment now. I know that he has gone for a party and he has left his house just half an hour ago. And I know that he wouldn't return before 12:30 a.m. Such a party animal he is. Well, that's good in a way. So, I can execute my plan now. Two hours is pretty much enough for my work.

I looked at the window, which was at the right corner in the second floor. I held the pipe which led to that window and slowly started to clamber. All thanks to my trekking and rock climbing experiences. I swiftly climbed over it and reached my destination - the window in the second floor. Thank heavens, the window was kept open. I jumped inside.

Hmm. The house was clean and tidy.

I started to check the whole flat

I started to check the whole flat. First, I checked the hall to see whether IT was there. It wasn't. Then, I tiptoed to the study room and checked there as well. Now, I indulged in the work for which I had come for.

Sasha is my longtime bestie. From kindergarten to college, she has been there with me in all walks of my life. Opposites attract not only in love, but in friendship as well.

Sasha is an exact opposite to me. Shy, intimidate and most importantly, believes in love!!

I am bold, daring, love adventures, talkative and DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE.

I love being adventurous. That's more fun and risky. Life isn't complete without risks and adventures. I am often known for being way too bold enough for a girl according to the society.

More than that, risks love me

More than that, risks love me. Last week, I had caught the man who tried to molest a small girl by trying to force her. Handing him over to the police was tough as he was a criminal and as he held the child at the gunpoint. I quickly shoved the gun away before he could react and hence the child was saved.

Alright. Coming back, Sasha believes strongly in love that she doesn't even know that she is being cheated.

Three days back, I saw her boyfriend along with a girl riding in a bike too close with each other. Again yesterday, I saw him with the same girl. That idiot is using naive sasha. And I won't allow that to happen.

Sasha, being a typical Indian girl, will never believe my words. These girls, when in love, don't even believe their best friend's words. I need to have an evidence before I open about this to her. Even if I show her the pic, she won't believe me. Gah. How annoying is this? But sasha means a lot to me and I won't let her be unhappy because of some random guy.

And hence, here I am, in this apartment.

I opened the drawers and searched, but in vain. Gosh! Nothing was there to prove him wrong. How is this possible? Okay fine!

As I tiptoed to the final region of my search in the house, the bedroom, I was welcomed by a loud snore.

Oh my goodness!! HE IS HERE!! God!! My plan is gonna fail. And am going to get caught red-handed. But, I will not let it fail. Never. Ragini can never fail!
I saw HIM covered himself in a duvet, from top to bottom and sleeping peacefully.

I slowly opened the drawer which was next to him

I slowly opened the drawer which was next to him. While my left hand opened the drawer, my right hand pulled out something else which I didn't realise. I took out something with my left hand and my right hand took out something else too. Before I could realise, I felt the thing which I was holding in my right hand was being pulled from me and in reflex, I pulled it hard, resulting the whole thing coming to me. All this happened within a fraction of second without my knowledge.

"What the hell?!" A loud yell made me realise that I was holding the duvet of this guy, whose house I had entered.

My eyes widened in shock and I knew that IT'S OVER!!

************************************

This is Deesh from the team "Dazzling Divas" with the first chapter.

Team : Dazzling Divas
Captain: Deeshsh
Writers: Iti_Myrah varshni81 Richie19_ Deeshsh

Readers: AdibaAfreen sujithra18
Genre: Romance

The second chapter will be written by Richie19_

The third chapter will be written by Iti_Myrah

The fourth chapter will be written by varshni81

The epilogue will be written by AdibaAfreen and sujithra18

Guys, read the respective parts in the respective author's profile.

Guys, this is dazzling divas presenting "The Intruder - Ragsan".  We need all your love and support guys.

Do vote, comment and share it to as many people as you can! Please guys, we need your support!!

Thanks freakswithus for this opportunity!

Hope you all like it!!

- Lots of love,
Dazzling Divas