eighteen

[6/29/18: hey losers its six months later and im writing again but i just want to apologize for the last chapter is so cringy i about vomitted. anyway, enjoy lol]

Kates POV

The next morning we drove our last 30 minute journey to their house for the week.
"God. I won't Miss this. It must be atleast 100 today." I said wiping sweat off my cheeks.
"Agreed, jeez jess did you have to be emo?"
"Not my fault." Jess pouted moving over the hair covering her eyes. I looked down to look at a text from Sean

Kate's Boo💗: hey sweetheart, you guys brought your swimsuits right?
I asked my friends to make sure
Sean's Baby💘: yeah! why? ;)
💗: well the boys and I wanted to have a celebratory pool party!
"Ooo! Guys," I looked up and ignored jess and Mel's mumbling at each other, "Cube House Pool Party! You guys ready!"
"Hmm.." jess sighed, "I haven't been feeling well, but maybe this will help."
"It better! Ahhh! This will be so fun!" Melissa grinned.
💘: The girls and I are excited!! See you soon baby.

"CANNONBALL" Straub yelled before jumping into the huge pool in the cube house's giant backyard. Straub made a splash so big it soaked everyone around, drowning Jess, Will, Sean, and I sitting on the edge. Straub lifted his head, laughing,
"Sorry mates, this is a pool party after all."
I looked over to jess, her face looked pale, and her expression looked like a mix of fear and anger.
"Oh will!" Jess looked at will "I need to go home... I... forgot some stuff I promise I'll be back really soon...." Will looked confused, but so did Sean and I.
"Wait is it babe I'm sure we have something..."
"Ok..." Jess sighed, "sorry babe I'll be back in a few." She sccurried off and we didn't know what to do.

"Kate? Do you know what's up?" Will turned to me, the most worried i've ever seen him.

"She's probably just not feeling well, I'll send her a text and make sure she knows we care, THEN, we can just enjoy the party." I smiled getting up, Will sighed, but then smiled,

"Thanks Kate."

I grabbed my phone out of my bag to text jess, send it quickly, and cannonball into the pool, getting back at Straub.

Jess' POV:

My phone chimed but I didn't want to check it. My car said I was going 80 MPH, lol typical. My heartstrings felt pulled in every direct.

Just make it... make it to the pharmacy...

I parked sloppily, took a deep breath, I quickly read  Kate's message but decided I'd respond later.

Kate!: Hey Jess just wanna make sure you're okay!! You can tell me anything and just let me knowww... Uh anyway I'll be in the pool so sorry if i don't get right back to you! <3

"Thank you miss, have a nice day!"

I got back in my car, a coca cola and a... a pregnancy test. God, the sight of it
[11/02/18: lol so gamers uh]
makes me nauseous. But then again so have most things recently. I drove over to a HotTopic, because that's where i felt most at home. I quickly used their bathroom. One of my high school friends, Hilary, was working as a cashier. It was nice to see her but it didn't take away from the anxiety of the situation. I paced the hot topic bathroom as i waited the two minutes. I decided to text Kate.

jess: thanks kate <3 I'll be back soon. I have something to tell you and mel... Don't talk about me being gone to will please. if he asks I needed to visit mom.

Even though I wasn't visiting mom. It wasn't a terrible idea. I haven't seen her for a while. Maybe she coul-

My phone timer went off meaning two minutes had passed

| |