eight [5sos]

Jess' POV

Today is the day. I am seeing FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMERRRRR! I am so excited. I have the perfect flannel. Black with a bit of red, so people don't complain that i am not wearing enough colour. This cute merch shirt and ripped black skinny jeanss. I hope Luke thinks i'm hot owo. 

''''

As i left the house and got in my all black car i suddenly felt excited. Tonight i could meet the love of my life!

''''

People started to file in. The boy i was sitting next to was tall, had kind of ugly facial hair, but a cute smile. He said hello to me in a  beautiful British accent.

"Hey! You're accent is so cute!!" I smiled back, and he blushed slightly.

"Thanks." He smiled and looked away. "I'm really glad I am not sitting next to a 12 year old girl, unless you are..." He chuckled. 

"No... I actually just turned 20, these tickets were my birthday present!" 

"Oh nice! I am 20 as well, and as you can tell, I just moved from Britain." the boy had a familiar look to him,but i couldn't place it. 

An older couple sat down in the seats next to us. They were loudly bickering.

"Come ON stace. Can we just have one good night?" A bigger man said sadly.

"Hmph. I haven't had one good night since I walked in on you and that awful video."

"Look, baby, I am sorry for watching porn but I am a man~!" The man and "Stace" sat down, the man right next to me. "I wouldn't care but it was two men! God, my mom always told me the only boys who would like me would be gay, a minecraft youtuber or fat, who would have predicted I got all three."

"My name is Will by the way." The beautiful british boy chuckled. 

"I'm Jess." We were both trying hard not to laugh. Yes, we weren't next to any 12 year olds. But god, this was going to be a weird night.

''''

By the end of the night, I got Will's phone number, found out i was sitting next to minecraft youtube's power couple Matthew Tooda and Stacy Big (#Mtacy), and was walking out with Will.

"Oh no!" Will pointed to the curb outside the building and there a a dog huddled up, with a note on his collar.

"Take this dumb dog so I don't have to deal with him. He's short and ugly, and no, he will not get bigger. He's a year and a half. Take him, I beg you."

"Poor boy." I frowned. "We should take him- I mean I will" I blushed. Will picked up the dog and we started walking.

"Hey about you follow me back to my place. I can keep him at my house and I'll take him to the vet in the morning, but I mean you can come too if you want to..." Will smiled lightly.

"Sure, I'll drive right behind you." I smiled and skipped in joy to my car. 

''''''

XD