twelve

Jess' POV

I got to Will's house, or the "Cube" house I guess around 10. I rung the doorbell and the lady from the concert answered!

"Hello, if you are a fan please leave we are not currently accepting visitors." She said matter-of-factly.

"I am going to the vet with Will this morning, My name is Jess."

"Oh! You are the Jess! Well come on in." Stacy opened the door for me. "Lily and I are just having our morning coffee, would you like some?" 

"Uh, sure." I said and sat down next to lily,

"So you and Will huh?" she nudged me. "You guys would be cute."

"I mean... I... So you are dating Straub."

"Yeah, he's funny, and so what he's a little big, because little straub is pretty big too."

"Oh.. my" I sipped my coffee awkwardly, and Will, my lifesaver walked down the stairs, with Milquetoast following him.

"Good morning ladies, oh Jess! I see they let you in, Thank you guys for not thinking she was a fan."

"I mean I did, but I saw her at the concert last night!" Stacy gigged as she grabbed a mug for Will. 

"Oh yeah, that was you and your... boyfriend?" "Husband." "Will, why didn't you mention you knew them?" I asked Will as he sat down with his coffee.

"They are the two most embarrassing- I mean- I didn't want them to steal my spotlight!" We all laughed.

"Well, I need to use the bathroom before we go, but would yo be ready to go?"

"Yeah!" Will left and again I was alone with the girls, but luckily it wasn't too long until we left for the vet.

''''

After we signed in we sat in the waiting room. It was just Will, Milquetoast, and I.

Milquetoast wandered off to this dog area the vet had so it was just Will and I, staring at each other. Suddenly our faces got close, and he kissed me! His lips tasted like tea and crumpets, it was nice. Maybe it would have lasted longer, but the lady said the Veterinarian was ready to see milquetoast.

''''

"Hello, Hello. I'm Dr. Nikki Graser." My SISTER turned around to see us standing there.

we all interuppted each other. "Woah another Graser kid." "Nikki oh my god!" "Jess?"

"Wait you two know each other?"

"That's my sister!" Nikki and I said in unison. 

"Wait you are Zachary Graser's kids?"

"Yeah," Nikki spoke softly "Don't you remember me? Dad used to take me to the CUBE house, I used to be best friends with little Seany!" 

"Oh!" Will smiled. "Little Nicolette, Graser always talked about how he missed the kids Bee took," Will turned to me, "You were one of them?"

I nodded softly, and ran to give Nikki a hug. "Anyway, so who's this furry friend?"

''''

Nikki told us that Milque (Or shorten name for Milquetoast) was a golden corgi, or a golden retrevier/ corgi mix, and he was wasn't fat enough so we had to fatten him up, I'm sure Stacy could help us, her dogs are kinda really big so. 

Will, Milque, and I drove back to Will's house. 

"I better go home, I'll visit later  to check on Milque?"

He nodded, and then we kissed again, so long that the whole ride home all i could taste was tea and crumpets.