Epilogue

There were once two men. They had both lost their families, but in different ways. That did not matter so much, however, because they were both alone.

 When they met each other, neither one was sure to think than the other. But they soon found they had more in common than they thought.

 One of them had kept himself locked away in his castle, afraid to truly venture out into the rest of the world. He had no friends, no family.

 But now he longer worries, for he has someone now. This other man spent centuries roaming the world, looking for his revenge, until he one day realized that perhaps revenge wasn't really worth the trouble after all.

 When these two men met and became friends, they also fell in love without realizing it, not for a long time. But they did come to realize their true feelings, and that mattered the most.

 They spend their days together in the castle now, never worrying about the outside world. They do venture out into it every now and then, but neither one of them is very sociable, so it isn't very often.

 They have indeed changed since their first meeting. They were both sad and angry, but now that they're quite happy with each other, neither one of them is quite so much of a beast these days.