Chapter 31: Just like old times, Daidõji and Rin

3rd Person's POV

After end the crisis in Hanamura, Asuka was still under the shock of meeting the true murder of her grandfather, who is also an old enemy of his, she thinking about what he said over and over again.

Asuka: The Reaper..... Gabriel Reyes why did he appear now in front of me after all this time ?.

Fuyu notice that something border Asuka and come to check if she's okay.

Fuyu: Asuka are you okay ?

Asuka: ah Fuyu it's you, yeah i'm fine it's just i can't get that feeling out of my head.

Fuyu: you mean when you meet The Reaper ?

Asuka: yes, when he said that he was the one who kill grandpa, it was like i was about to explode of rage.

Fuyu: i know how you feel, i also have that feeling that something inside of me is about to exploded, but right now we have to inform the others about what happened.

Asuka: you right, let's go this situation got even worst than before.

They return inside and both of them are about to enter Genji's office where everyone is gathered to heard the current situation.

Genji: ah Asuka there you are.

Homura: Asuka ? are you alright, it look like something is troubling you since the assault of Hanamura.

Angela: if she is like that then that must be something serious.

Yumi: so Asuka what is the reason why you have gathered all of us here ?

Fuyu knew that Asuka was no herself since The Reaper appear in front of her, but with determinate look she is ready to tell the others about what happened on her side during the fight against Dõgen.

Asuka: well the reason i gather all of you here it's because there something very important i must tell you, especially Angela and great-grandpa.

Ikaruga: what do you mean Asuka ?

Katsuragi: yes what's this about ?

Asuka: there is an old enemy of grandpa that is still out there while using Dõgen's body, if i remember i think he is from the time where Overwatch was still active.

Yagyu: an old enemy of Master Hanzõ did he tell you his name ?

Asuka: yes, his name was Gabriel Reyes also known as The Reaper.

Upon hearing the name, Genji and Angela were shocked to learn that a enemy from their time has resurfaced.

Genji: Asuka, did you just say The Reaper ?

Asuka: yes that his name do you know him ?

Angela: yeah not only we know him but he was also a very powerful enemy from our time he and Hanzõ has fought many times, but i never know that he was still alive.

Homura: i see, but Master Genji do you know what's this guy after ?

Genji: well according to Asuka, he is after Naraku and Kagura and claim their power for it own, Asuka did he said anything else ?.

Asuka: he said that if i want to settle this, he will be waiting at Osaka.

Everyone react in shock after hearing that The Reaper is actually somewhere at Osaka, much to the Dragneel Family's dismay.

Master Aki: That's not good, we have to do something, i'm bet that he is planning something awful.

Genji was talking to everyone present in the office and tell them to be prepare for the greatest battle japan has ever seen, has he and Angela will be with them to faced off The Reaper.