"Wait!" Carter tried to stop Thor, but Carter saw a flash of bright lights, and he knew it was done. For a split second it was quiet, and Carter stood up hesitantly finding a way back over to Wanda, who checked him over for any injuries, she had known him for a day and she was already worried. She felt protective over the boy, and she knew it was because she saw the darkness in him. She wanted to keep it at bay. 

The cradle burst open then and what looked like a robot appeared, he was purple and had a yellow gem in his head. He then raced towards Thor and he narrowly missed him. Thor gripped the creature, and threw him towards the glass. He stopped then looking out at the landscape of New York. He floated back down to the teams level. Wanda and Carter quickly ran down the steps, following the rest of the team, "I am sorry. That was...odd. Thank you." He turned to Thor and nodded, Carter tensed a bit, and couldn't believe he what he was seeing. 

"Thor. You helped create this?" Steve spoke then turning to Thor, "I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that." He pointed to the yellow gem in the Visions head. 

"What? The gem?" Carter was intrigued, the gem was something Carter had never seen before, he could feel the ever present head ache forming and Wanda could tell something was up. "It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." 

"Then why would you bring..." Carter started seeing the Vision turn towards him. He was on edge. "Because Stark is right." Carter was blown away then, "Wow." 

"It's definitely the end times." Bruce agreed then, and the entire team looked shocked. 

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron. Not alone." Vision spoke, "Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" 

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix...to create something new." Tony looked around, seeing the team so dismantled plus with the exclusion of Nat, it was almost as if no one trusted each other. 

"I think I've had my fill of new."

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." Vision started, "You're not?" Steve replied. 

"I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am...I am." Vision continued on, trying to figure out what he even was. Wanda took a step forward, "I looked in your headand saw annihilation."

 "Look again." The A.I. looked at the young woman with a pleading expression. Clint walked into view, "Her seal of approval means jack to me." Wanda looked defeated and tired of the team already, Carter had never wanted to hurt any of his team mates but at any second he was going to snap at Clint. 

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash." Thor explained, "But with it on our side..." 

Carters head felt fuzzy then and he closed his eyes tightly, before pressing a hand to his head, the pain was intensifying, and Carter fell to one knee. The team was too focused on Vision before Wanda knelt down by his side. "Carter?" 

"I'm okay. Just a headache." He murmered, looking up and seeing the team enchanted by Vision, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain, but that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now and not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are,and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me, but we need to go."  He picked up the hammer, he acutally picked up the hammer. 

"Right."

"Well done."

Steve looked around, "Three minutes. Get what you need." In that split second of Carter getting a headache no one knew the fury and pain running through the boy, he was on edge, and he was going to lose his mind trying to fight it.