"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Natasha mentioned looking up at Bruce who was looking at Lilas coloring. Carter squinted a bit before realizing, and it seemed like Bruce knew too, "They don't need to be protected. They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." 

"How?" Fury asked, seeing everyone look up to Bruce's words, "Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" The words were haunting and Carters blue eyes met with Nats, they both knew this could be very very bad. 

A little while later in the early morning hours, Carter was all suited up and was tucking a sleepy Lila into bed when she asked him, "Are you going to come back?" He smiled before looking down at the little one, "Yeah I'm gunna come back okay? I promise." He held out his pinky finger as she giggled, she held out hers as well, before they locked them together. Carter stood up and walked to the door, he grabbed the knob and swiftly turned around looking at Lila, "I love you Carter." He heard her soft whisper in the dark room, luckly the room had a little night light in the far corner. 

He smiled, "I love you too. Sweet dreams Lila." Carter left the door open a crack, and started to walk downstairs, heading towards Steve, Tony and Fury. "I'll take Natasha, Carter and Clint." Steve spoke picking up his shield, he was decked out in the red, white and blue. Carter scratched his chin feeling the little hairs stick out. 

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony spoke, fiddling with his watch. Steve nodded looking at Tony, "If Ultron's really building a body..."Tony cut him off then, "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Carter looked at his gautlets on his wrist, he wanted to say goodbye to Laura, Coop had already fallen asleep. 

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve was probably just as shocked as the rest of the world, he wasn't from this time, he was suffering from culture shock most likley. 

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Nick asked putting on his coat, "She's all yours. Apparently." Tony smirked. 

"What are you gonna do?" Steve asked seeing Carter linger behind Tony, "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." Nick walked outside the door, and Carter felt Laura pull him towards Clint and herself.

"I'm gonna finish reflooring that sun room as soon as I get back. Clint looked at his wife, "Yeah, then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart." Laura didn't believe a single word. 

"No. It's the last project. I promise." Clint spoke holding Lauras arms tenderly, Carter was waiting for his turn. 

Laura looked to Carter and opened her arms, Carter walked into them and hugged her tightly, "Keep each other safe please." She whispered as she held Carters face, he nodded and lowered his gaze. "Tell Coop I said goodbye please." 

"I will." 

  ▼▼ 

Carter had never been to South Korea, but as he sat next to Clint in the pilots chair he was enchanted by the city of Seuol, it was beautiful. He also knew Wanda would be here somewhere, he was determined to find her. Carter, Clint and Nat had dropped off Cap a little while ago, they flew the quinn jet between the buildings of Seuol, South Korea effortlessly, Clint was the best pilot Carter had ever seen. 

"Dr. Cho!"

"He's uploading himself into the body." 

"Where?"