Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Bad boy

Today is my first day at school and im soo nervous! I get dressed put on my makeup and shoes, and ask Blake how i look.

Me: how do i look?..

Blake: adorable, your growing up so fast!

Me: yeah yeah i know... ahaha

We both laugh

Me: oh crap i have to get going! See you after school!

I run outside and jump in my blue beetle. I see some kids punch each other on the shoulder and laugh. Must be the wholes slug bug no tag backs! Thing(: ahha that stuff reminds me of my friends back home. Ugh now im sad. I miss them a lot though.

--------

I arrive at school and people are looking at me. Im so insecure right now its so scary! I walk to the office and see some people in the waiting chairs and take a seat next to a cute guy with a weird slicked up hair do and a leather jacket.

Me: Hi(:

I smile at him.

Him: what?

He said in an annoyed tone without looking up.

Me: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I fold my arms over my chest and look at the floor.

He looks at me and laughs.

Him: sorry, the names billy

He shakes my hand and smiles.

Me:Haley (smiles) haley johnson

Billy: what are you doing in the detention line?

Me: detention? I thought this was the line to the office?

He laughs

Billy: just go inside (:

He opens the door for me and we say bye, hes pretty cutee(: i think i like this guy..