What?

She gets close I can feel her hot breath on my neck as we get closer and closer she STARTS TO FREAKING TICKLE ME!! " AHAHAHAHA" I yell while rolling on the floor with her on top of me. " she sits there victoriously with a smirk on her face that quickly disappears as I pull her down. I pull her so our faces are inches apart I can feel her breath on my face and I pull her head down and kiss her.

She tenses up for a moment before melting into the kiss. We sit there with her on top of me making out until we part for breath. I look at her with lust in my eyes. I grab her throwing her onto the bed a she squeals. 'Cute' I think. I walk up to her slowly she is looking at me intensely. I lean over her and start to tickle her. "PAYBACK!!" I scream "AHHHH sTop STop PLEasE" she yells I finally stop. I look at her her face is as red as a tomato.

"Ummm I have to go" I say before quickly walking out the door.
-Lucy's POV.-
I touch my lips I can't believe that just happened. He actually kissed me! That was my first kiss!! I don't know what to do. Finally I just decide on ignoring it. I mean he probably didn't even mean it.
-stings POV.-
I'm sitting on the couch when I see rouge burst through the door his face red. "Why is your face so red rouge?" I ask curiously " finally found a new girl and left Lucy to me" I ask with a smirk. He smirks back at me and says the words that crash my whole world " I guess I won the bet." "WHAT?!" I scream

" you lying bastard!" I scream as I'm about to throw a punch he stops me he looks down sadly. " we just kissed but I don't think it will go anywhere" " so I still have a chance?" I say enthusiastically. He nods his head.

I run out the door heading to her apartment planning on kissing her then maybe she will be able to make up her mind. I finally get there and burst through the door she looks at me wide eyed. "Sting wha-" I cut her off as I grab her and kiss her. She kisses me back it's better than I ever dreamed. I pull back and walk out the door.
-Lucy's POV.-
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I have kissed two guys In one day! Oh no they will probably expect me to choose. I don't think I can. I run out of my apartment.

I run to the park and sit on a bench. I sit there and think about everything all of a sudden someone is there beside me. I look over and see Natsu. Oh no I start to get up but he grabs my arm and brings me back down.

" Luce I need to tell you what happened the day you left." I nod curios of what he has to say. He explains everything to me I burst into tears "I left and was jealous for nothing I feel so stupid" I say. He looks at me with tears in his eyes " Luce you are nowhere near stupid" he says. I hug him " I missed you so much Natsu" I say " I missed you to Luce" he says
-Natsu's POV.-
Lucy looks up at me with her beautiful eyes I start to lean closer and finally my lips smash into hers. I can't believe what is happening. She pulls away I look at her confused. " sorry Natsu but I love someone else" those words break my heart.

I quickly smile just glad to even be friends again " who is he?!" I ask excited for her even though I love her. She looks at me surprised then sighs " I like *beep*" (you though I would really tell you and spoil the book?) "woah" is all I can muster.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Ok I know y'all don't really comment but I need help I really don't know who to choose that she likes!:( please comment who!😂

Word count:670:p