Mind Tricks

You layed on the lawn outside your dorm room taking pictures of the sunset. The cool California breeze made its way into the holes in your jeans grazing your thighs. You watched as groups of friends walked across campus with pure joy over their faces due to there be no classes this evening. With photography being your major you never missed out on an opportunity to snap outdoor shots when it felt this cool oppose to it usually being so hot. Everybody was dressed in UCLA attire as they walked toward the arena getting ready for tonight's big basketball game against USC. Your phone vibrated in your pocket causing you to put your camera back in its case, answering the FaceTime to your very annoying coworker Camron.

"Y/N where are you at the boys are fixing to come out to warm up." He said hollering due to it being loud in the arena. "Well Cam nobody wants to JUST see the inside of the damn arena I think the outside shots of all the fans & students are actually good." "Yeaa yeaa whatever just get in here please because if I see Jaylen peep his head out one more time looking for you I'm going to fight you." You rolled your eyes. Cam always teased you about Jaylen, y'all never talked to each other only have had class where you would catch him looking at you even in the dining hall with all these pretty girl on campus his eyes still seemed to be fixated on. "Whatever Cam walking in now." You said hanging up the phone. You pulled out your media pass to show the guards by the back entrance. They let you in & you made your way through. The boys started walking out the locker room so you took this opportunity to take a few pictures. You walked behind them flipping through your camera looking at all the pictures you just took. You came across a picture of the boys & Jaylen was looking your way licking his lips.

The arena roared & swarmed the court as Jaylen pulled up & shot the game winning 3point shot. You stayed back taking pictures of everyone as the crowd swarmed him & the team. Your camera continued to snap pictures of the whole fan love going on around the arena & around the boys. Jaylen was the player of the game so you snapped some pictures of him talking to dick vitale & other espn correspondents. "Fuck!" You said to yourself as your camera died in the middle of you taking a picture, you searched in your bag for your extra battery but of course Cam had stolen your battery yet again. The crowd finally started departing as the boys made their way to the locker rooms. You followed behind them texting a very vulgar & angry txt message to Cam.

"Yo Y/n!" You heard someone say. You turned around to see Jaylen smiling down at you. "Wassup Jaylen?" You questioned trying not to blush just at his presence. "I was wondering if I could swing by your office & see the pictures from tonight's game." He said rubbing the back of his head. Do it right now this is your chance bitch you said to yourself in your head. "Actually I didn't plan on going back up there till tomorrow but you can swing by my dorm when you finish up here." You said smirking. "Ok I'll be over in about an hour, I'll bring some Wendys." He said back smirking. "I guess you've done your research on me or Cam can't kee his mouth closed." You said rolling your eyes. "I guess you could say that ma but I'll see you later." He said leaning down kissing your forehead then headed to the locker room. "ohhhhh JAYLEN & Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." You heard Cam & his girlfriend Heather sang behind you. "Yall was behind that huh." You said walking up to them. "I may or may not have had something to do with it." Heather said embracing you in a hug. "You get laid tonight bitch." Heather whispered in your ear laughing. "Ohhh Cam Heavie talking nasty to me in my ear." You said looking his way. "Don't you have somewhere to be, that's what I thought. Now you need to worry about getting laid." He said grabbing Heathers hand.

672-872-2203 : it's daddy, leaving the arena now, what's your address?

Y/n👅: ain't talked to my dad in months, but I'm still here im by the back entrance.🤔😂

Jaylen👋🏽: ok here I come... trust me I'm your daddy.

You stood by the door making an Instagram boomerang. You replayed the video to see that somehow a person had made his way into the video without your knowledge. You turned around as he stood there eyeing you down. "God you are so gorgeous." You blushed. "Gorgeous enough for you to stare at me across campus." "I had no shame in my staring game when it was something worth staring at." He said shrugging inching closer to you. Your faces  where millimeters away you could feel his cool breath hitting your lips. You leaned your head up to kiss him only to be interrupted by your growling stomach. "How about we go grab you something to eat." He said grabbing your hand leading you outside to your car.

You rambled through your flash drive case looking for the one with Jaylen's name on it. "Here you go." You said handing it to him & sitting back on your bed eating. "Oh so you're stalking me now." He said playing with the flash drive. "No you ain't that cute now. It keeps me organized especially when people & the press team want just individual pictures of you guys it makes it easier to get to them." You said getting up throwing your trash away. "I think you're lying." Jaylen said pulling you on his lap. "You know you think I'm cute." He said rubbing your thighs as you straddled him. Your breath hitched at his touch. "If you didn't you wouldn't be so tense & nervous... & your body wouldn't be screaming touch me.." he said grabbing your ass. "kiss me..." he said kissing your neck. Your breathing was now all over the place & you where at a lost of words. "fuck me.." he growled in your ear. He picked you up placing on the bed continuing you rub your body & attack your neck with kisses & biting it.

"Thanks for the flash drive again... I'll look at these & get back to you as soon as i finish printing some off." He said patting your woman hood with his hand before getting off of you. I grabbed his jacket & threw his trash away. You sat up on the bed still trying to breath properly. He came back over to you standing between your legs placing his hand around your neck so you where facing upward at him. "Don't txt me, call me or nothing.... I'll hit you up when I feel like you're ready for the rest of what I have to offer." He said. His lips where basically touching yours so you raised your head up trying to connect your lips to his only for him to let go of your neck & move his head away. He didn't say nothing else just left right out the door leaving your speechless & turned on to the point of no return. You looked in the mirror to see all the red marks that was on your shoulder & chest. As you touched each one you could still feel his lips still connected to your skin in a sense. "What tf have I gotten myself into." You said to yourself laying back on the bed replaying the moments that had just taken place.

___________________________
Trying to finish putting the finishing touches on all the current requests I have gotten. I GREATLY APPRECIATE everyone who is waiting for a dm request for not badgering time to hurry up & finish them. Love you all... comment & vote❤️