1194.7 pt. 2

January slowly rolled around holidays without Isaiah not to mention the countless doctors appointments was starting to become over whelming. I sat at the airport waiting to board my flight. So I FaceTimed Isaiah to see what he was doing. It rung a couple of times then he answered licking his lips.

"Heyyy Baby

"Heyyy Baby." I smiled hard. "Hey Y/n!" Isaiah's teammates yelled through the phone. I swear they where always x10 more excited to talk to me than Isaiah. "Put your stomach in the screen let the baby talk to all its uncles." I laughed showing them my quickly growing stomach. They all fit their heads in the camera including Isaiah talking baby talk & basketball to my stomach. "Ok guys I'm heading to the trainers room say your goodbyes so I can have my pumpkins to myself." Isaiah said. All the boys groaned disappointed saying their goodbyes. "Don't worry guys the babies will be here before you know it." I said before I could stop myself. "BABIES?" They all questioned. "Your having twins." Isaiah said. " that was an accident.... forget I even said that... it was suppose to be a surprise." I said face palming myself. Next thing I knew the whole locker room erupted in roars even the coach was excited. "Looks like we now have to double the care packages we where going to ship you." Coach Pitino said smiling. "Thank You So Much. It means a lot. Thank all of you for being so supportive of me & Isaiah." I said crying letting my hormones getting the best of me. "Baby don't cry." Isaiah said kissing the screen. I smiled kissing it back. "Flight 670 to Minneapolis can know board the plane." Someone came over the intercom saying. "Well Baby. The plane is boarding I'll see you guys in a couple hours." I said waving goodbye. Again they all fit in the screen waving goodbye to me then Isaiah hung up. I grabbed my stuff & headed to the gate boarding the plane.

Isaiah sat in the locker room lobby with his head in his hands when his teammate Nate came & sat next to him. "I hope you plan on telling her when she gets here?" Nate said. "I don't want to... she'll loose her shit get all emotional and that's not good for the babies." Isaiah responded. "Ok just know that we will all be here for you no matter what." Nate said placing his hand on Isaiah's shoulder. "Now lets go get ready for this game." They got up heading back into the locker room.

I landed a couple hours ago & I still haven't even had a glimpse of my baby daddy. I showered & got dressed so I could head out to the arena. The school had me a Uber truck to take me where ever I needed to go while I was up here. I looked in the mirror admiring my outfit my stomach was pushing lord help me get through these last two months. The thought crossed my mind once about when I was going to tell Isaiah when I was due because I'll have the babies in March around the time of the Big Dance. I don't want to stress him out because that whole month will be a big milestone in his life. I shook my head trying to be a positive as possible. I snapped a picture to post on Instagram.

I didn't put a caption and disabled the comments because even though Isaiah's family & close friends of his are supportive of us. Some of his fans think I'm a gold digger even though me & Isaiah have been together since before he got his teeth fixed. Sometime I let the comments get to me & today was just one of those days I didn't want no negative energy going through my mind. Nothing was going to ruin today I was going to watch the love of my life play the game he loves with such wonderful people. I had a big surprise planned for Isaiah & his teammates. My phone chimed as I received a message from my driver saying he was outside, I grabbed everything I needed & headed outside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat court side at the game watching Isaiah & his team run the clock down so they could go into halftime. The timer buzzed & Coach Pitino headed out to the floor grabbing the mic. "Before we let both teams go into the locker room I'd like to make a quick announcement. Y/n can you come here." He said motioning me to come toward him. I stood up walking toward the middle of the court hugging coach when i got there. I looked back at Isaiah who was eyeing me down in the nastiest way ever. "This young lady right here is the current girlfriend & mother of his kids to one of very own Isaiah Washington. She allowed him to come out here & play the game he love even though she could've been selfish & tried to get him to stay with her ALLLLLLL the way back in New York." He said smiling patting my back. "So of course since we won't see her again for a while me & the staff decided to hook her & both the twins up with the a bunch of Minnesota stuff so they can support their dad. But there is something you needed to tell everyone." He finished handing me the mic. "Hey everyone. So I would like you all to reach under your seat to get these little confetti poppers. I count down to 3 & you will let your poppers go." I said motioning to the sides. "Are you ready....... 1.... 2......3...." I said as the crowd screamed letting their poppers go letting Blue & Pink confetti go everywhere while it's a boy & it's a girl lit up all the surrounding screens. Isaiah ran over to me picking me up. "Omg baby are you serious a little prince & princess. This is going to be great." He said kissing me. "yes it will & we will be waiting for you whenever you finish your season." I said. "Now go to the locker room now finish this game out strong baby." I finished kissing his cheek and we headed our separate ways once again. I smiled the entire time watching the rest of the game nothing could ruin what I'm feeling right now.

The game ended & i was sitting in my seat court-side waiting for Isaiah to finish up talking to a reporter so i could talk to him. "Hey y/n right?" I heard some lady say behind me. I turned around nodding look at the girl whose stomach was smaller than mine. "I am she, I wish my stomach was still that small clothes just don't fit anymore." I said smiling. "Lord bless it I couldn't image caring twins but that's what Isaiah wanted but we could always try again." She said smirking. "Isaiah is your baby daddy too huh?" I said tapping my foot repeatedly glancing at Isaiah out my side eye. "Yea we hit it off in our public speaking class." Next thing I knew I blacked out & I was caught by Isaiah's teammate Nate. Last thing I heard him say to the girl was "Asia why tf would you do that right now at this fucking moment if I wasn't a dude & you aren't pregnant I would box your ass."
_____________________________
FEEDBACK! FEEDBACK! working on transfer pt. 2 & a Jaylen hands image called campus love