My Avatar

I'm dumb for not putting this in first (and this probably won't be the last time I mess up), but I won't reveal any personal information about myself. That also means my face and name won't be revealed. But it'll be too plain and boring not to have a mascot for this profile. Keep in mind that her appearance will probably not be confirmed to look a lot like my appearance in real life. If you are nice enough to care about her bio, it's below. (Are you nice enough to like this idea?)

Name: Creme                      (Creme Puff) nickname

Quirks: Hair can move, enjoys sugar too much, mood can change easily, enjoys being childish, wants to be adorable, will destroy you if you take her toys or stuffed animals.

Job: Mascot, hostess, entertainer

Summary: Even though Creme's an eccentric person, she can have some difficulty befriending. Puff's most defining traits may result in her being called too childish. Her personality may come off as impulsive, but she's trying to burn off the (endless)energy. She can also be "terrifying" if you take her stuff or interrupt her during work. Puff is far from ordinary, as far it the definition for ordinary goes, but beside all of this, she can be pretty interesting.

If you want to post any fan arts of her, post it in your account, and tell me that you have it. To save some time, please leave my accounts' name on the fanart. (Which is SmallOppai01, or Creme Puff). I'm sorry, but I'm new here, and this was the only possibility I can find for fanart. If there's a better way to post fanart, please tell me, and I'll try my best to do it.

SORRY! I COULDN'T THINK OF BETTER COLORS FOR HER BOOTS!

The reasons why I putted "likes" and "Summary" is because

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The reasons why I putted "likes" and "Summary" is because

1. I've seen some people who prefer one of those 2 things over the other.

2. The summary goes into more detail of Creme's story.

3. I need to do some major changes to this one (the original one was terrible).

4. This is to reassure you all that I'm still working on this profile.

Things people can relate toजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें