2. Ryker

Ryker^

I watch as he stands in the middle of the hard, face facing away from me. I stalk towards him silently and watch as his ears perk up before his face turns towards me. I smirk at him as I continue to walk closer tilting my ear to the left. I change by angle by two feet, I watch as he turns his body to the left. His head faces away from me and that last just what I was waiting for. I don't waste time and lift my leg up and send my foot flying towards his face. He stumbles back at the last second. My arm shoots forward and quickly grab him by the neck before I slam him to the hard ground making him groan at the impact. I lift his head and expose his neck.

"You just died" I whisper in his ear making him groan. I push off him and stand. I look down as he slowly gets back to his feet. He takes a couple steps back and gets in a defensive stance. I scan him posture and find two ways to him down. I slide my foot forward quickly before kicking the side of his foot, I watch his leg split open quickly before throwing my arm out and wrapping my hand around his neck effectively cutting off his air supply.

"You just died, again" I tell him in a sarcastic manner in his ear. I wrap my legs around his torso before pulling him down by his neck making him struggle for air as he thrashes in my arms. I let him go just before he passes out. I could feel the others wince from the side lines as they watched but don't comment or make a move to interfere. Sitting up, I roll my eyes as he struggle to suck air back into his lungs. I pat his back gently as he gets his breathing back in order.

"Stand up, you know three strikes and you're out. You have one more chance to at least stay on your feet for a minute," I tell him while grabbing him by the back of his shirt and pulling him up.

He quickly backs away to gets bearings, his breathing is still ragged from me choking him and he was sweating profusely. That's most likely because i had  him and the rest of the pack run around the perimeter for two hours.

Oh well, that's what life was in this pack. So without warning I launch at him but he sidesteps at the last second and throws a kick to my ribs. Tsk tsk, he should know better than, I showed him to never underestimate his opponents by throwing a cheat just like that. Now he's going to lay the consequences.

I grab him by the ankle with one hand while placing the other on his knee and twisting it quickly. The sound of his screams fill the air along the sound of his knee popping out of place. I release him and watch as he crumbles to the ground. I bend down on a crouch by his side and pull of the blindfold he was wearing. His watery blue eyes look at me in pain but also with shame. I lift his arms and throw them around my neck before picking him up.

"Matthew you're 12 years old already, and shouldn't be beat so easily. What I was your age I could beat Dad within minutes." I say whole carrying him to the clinic while Jonah, my beta and best friend, takes over training the other non-shifted pack members.

"I know Rye, I'll work extra hard I promise" he sniffled with a nod

"You do know that I'm not training you for fun and games right? I'm training you so you know how to defend yourself, fight and kill in case we are ever attacked. So how are you going to kill a rogue in one move while in human form?" I ask while laying him in the bed once we reached the clinic.

"Wait for him to lunge while falling onto your back. When he's in the air you attack his throat and cut his airways. Once you see him struggling to breath, you slice his throat or break his neck," he says as he gets comfortable

"Good job, Mattie" I say waking over to the medicine cabinet and grabbing the tools we needed, "How can you fight off multiple rogues while waiting for back up?" I walk back to him and rip his pant leg apart. His knee was already the size of a bowling ball but I don't really feel bad. I've told him before we started that if he attacked with basic moves that I'd break a bone. He should be snood be happy that I only popped his knee out. Without a backward countdown or hesitation because that just makes things a lot worse, I pop his knee back into place making him groan while gripping the bedside railing in a death grip.

"You make sure you don't get surrounded and attack in intervals. Find their weakest spot and attack quickly and swiftly" he replied and I nod and smile as he hopeful expression knowing he was doubting his reply

"Right on, Pup" I tell him while ruffling his hair and he beams up in pride. I grab two medicine bags and filled the with ice as well as the tape. I walk over to the end and lift his leg gently by the ankle.

He hisses and winces as I place one of the bags under the back of his knee before placing the second one on his swollen knee and taping it tightly. I pick him back up and walk out of the room.

"You need to stay of your feet for a few hours whether the rod laying on the bed or on the couch. Your leg needs to be elevated and need to keep it straight. Where do you want to go?" I ask looking down at him

"Can I stay with you, RyeRye?" He asks with a hopeful look and without saying anything I make my way way up to my apartment. I press my thumb on the scanner, sinceI don't have keys, and the lock clicks open. I enter my ace and walk to the living room before placing him down on the couch. I place a pillow on the arm rest, I lift his ankle gently and place it on top before grabbing a blanket and tossing it over him.

It may seem horrible how hard I was pushing him but it all honest I was easy on him. If i had been in his position and Dad was groan g me? Hell, I wouldn't be walking for days. I could have easily broken his legs 20 times and broken his arms ten times and he would've been knocked out every time he went to attack. It it were Dad teasing him, Mattie would be in the in the infirmary fo a week at most.

I brush his sweat covered hair back and lean down to kiss his forehead before handing him the remote for the TV before walking over to the desk I had in the corner and sit down while pulling out all the paperwork I had to go through. Taking a deep breath I get tackle my Alpha duties. A few hours later, I look up and over to the couch and find Mattie passed out on the couch. I smile and walk over to him seeing that the ice had already melted so I pull that off him before gently picking up before carrying him to the bathroom.

I turn the water on warm and dunk a clean clothe under the water before wringing it out as best as I could with one hand. His face was covered in dirt and dry sweat so I gently wipe it all away. Once he was clean of any grim and sweat, I leave the bathroom and carry him to one of my guest rooms as place him down on the bed. I pull the comforters over him leaving his bad leg out since I placed it on top of the extra pillows.

I smile down at him before leaving the room and waking down the hall towards the kitchen to grab bags of ice and medical tape. I open my freezer and grab two bags, it's not unmusical for me to have a freezer packed with ice bags because I usually tear something at least once a week once back to Mattie, I tape the new ice bags to his knee and turn the lights off. Kissing his head, I walk out of the room and head to my office.

A few hours later, I feel a tug in my head and open the mind link

What is it?

A rogue was just spotted crossing the boarder Alpha Jeremy's voice echoed in my head making growl and get up from the desk

Take it to the cells I said as I walked out of my office, I checked on Mattie before leaving my apartment, telling Benson to go up to watch Mattie when I got downstairs. He nodded his head before flying up the stairs to my place as I walked out of the house and rounded the corner and made my way towards the cells. The stench of rogues filled my nose making me snarl. Little fuckers think that they can cross onto my territory and think they can get away with it? They've got another thing coming.

Let the games begin.

an here's a new update guys let me know what you guys think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan....next chapter update will be a bit emotional but hopefully you enjoy it...it'll be up tomorrow or Wednesday

Thank for you for the love and support you have been showing me since I began my books it means the world to me and I can't wait to continue sharing my stories with you all

xoxo

~Cx