Christmas Tradition

Start from the beginning

I put my glasses on and walked into the living room where I told Tom we could go

"Never seen you in a skirt." He said putting his arm around my shoulders and hugging me close to him.

"There's always a first time for everything." I smiled. "I forgot to see if today was going to rain. Do you know anything?"

"Nope. I never check the meteorology. Guess we'll have to see." He smiled looking down at me.

"Well, why don't we try and guess?" I asked and he nodded. 

"I think it's going to rain and it's going to be freezing because it's freezing already. I think it's around.... -5ºC." He said looking at the sky.

"I agree with you but I think there's going to be a thunderstorm," I stated. 

"Will see who wins." He smirked.

"Are you insinuating I'm not going to win?" I slowly punched his arm.

"Maybe.." He said like a little kid.

"Cute. But I'm going to win."

"Will see about that."

"I'm certain we will." I smiled sweetly.

We got in his car and he drove all the way to the shopping centre.

"What's going to be the theme of your Christmas tree? Green, white..." Tom asked as we walked side by side along the shopping centre.

"Harry Potter," I smirked. Since I'm little I've always wanted a Christmas tree based on Harry Potter and now I have my own house which means my own Christmas tree.

"As you wish."

We made some shopping and, in the end, I only needed a tree.

"Why don't we go to one of those street shops? I want a real tree." I smiled looking at Tom.

"Ok but then we're having lunch because I'm starving." We smiled at each other and I nodded.

"Oh, I wan that one." I pointed to the medium-high tree that was standing right in front of Tom.

"Finally. This is the last stall that I know." He sighed in relief. I paid for the tree and he carried it to the car. "Now, can we eat?"

"Of course." I smiled.

After lunch, we headed to my house. 

It was raining but I had a filling that I was going to win still.

Poor thing. I made him carry my two-meter tree. Mwahahahah!

"Ok, so how exactly do you...do this?" He asked me after putting the tree up. It suited my flat perfectly!

I pick my computer up and put Christmas music. "While we're decorating the tree, we listen to this songs." I smiled.

"And do you have an order to put things in the tree? Like, the youngest put the star on the top at the end or in the beginning?" He asked