Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ - Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ Uᴘ Bᴇsɪᴅᴇ Wᴀʟᴛ

Some people make mistakes and not all people are perfect. Especially not me, I hope this wasn't a mistake. Everything is just running through my head since I woke up. Just laying here next to my amazing boyfriend. I smile big after I remember what we did last night and boy, it was fuckin' amazing!

I try to get out of Walt's grip as his arm is still wrapped around me and sleeping. I really gotta pee. I slowly pick up his arm, trying not to wake him. I slip out of under him, I smile at him sleeping like a rock and I giggle softly. I look for some clothes to just throw on so I can use the bathroom.

My head is pounding.

The closest thing to clothes I find was Walt's clothes. I grab them and throw them on. I peek outside the bedrom door to see if anyone was out there. All I see are solo cups laying around. I tip-toe out and see that there's a few of the football players on the steps sleeping. I chuckle as I tip-toe to the bathroom and open the door. Thank God no one was in it.

I get done the bathroom and Walt is peeking outside the door.

"That's where you and my clothes went. Get your adorable ass back in here, we are going out for breakfast."

I giggle softly making my way back to the bedroom.

❧ Bʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Tᴀʟᴋ ❧

Walt and I ended up getting dressed in our own clothes and he took me to Denny's! My favorite! We got seated at a booth and ordered something to drink as we figured out what we wanted to eat.

Walt put his menu down after the lady walked away to get our drinks. "Hey listen.." He looked at me with such seriousness in his face.

"Everything okay?" I asked putting my menu down. Everything that I thought about this morning came running back to my head, I really, REALLY hope last night wasn't a mistake.

He smiled softly at me as he grabbed my hands, "No this isn't a break up, silly. I just wanted to make sure what happened last night, was something you wanted just as much as I did."

He chuckled softly as he looked at my facial expressions. My heart stopped racing like a freakin' cheeta chasing after a fucking gazel. "oF course I wanted it! Are you nuts? You were literally the best I've ever had!"

Walt smiles as he buffs his chest. "best you've ever had, huh?"

I giggle softly, "okay now, bad boy. Don't get too cocky now."

The waitress brings us our drinks then we order our food. As we are waiting, both of our phones went off.

"Kelli." I smile softly at him as I look up from my phone.

He smiles as our eyes meet. "Zeena is just wondering where I am."

My mood goes from happy to irritated in 0.2 seconds.

"Relax, I told her I was gone. I didn't tell her I was with you." My smile comes back on my face as he says that then our food shows up.
Thank God, cause I was starving.

A wonderful night with an amazing guy and breakfast to top it off.
I love my life.