"You win that one"

2 | "You win that one"

I go through the fridge looking for something to cook everyone for breakfast. I didn't even bother putting on new clothes because I was the only one up and I really don't care.

My clothes I wear to bed basically consist of either a pair of booty shorts and a sports bra or a long t-shirt and underwear. Last night I couldn't find my booty shorts so I just wore my underwear and a long t-shirt.

I threw my hair up into a sloppy bun before grabbing the pancake mix out of the cupboard. I grab everything that the box said I needed to make pancakes.

I start mixing all the dry ingredients together first before adding the wet ingredients.

I jump in surprise as I feel someone's hands squeeze my waist. I turn around to see that it was Gus who squeezed my waist.

"Gus, you almost made me drop the pancake batter," I start to pour the pancake mix into the pan so it can cook. There was only room for one pancake at a time to cook so this was gonna take a minute.

"Why are you cooking breakfast?" Gus asked, he grabs a bottle of water and takes a seat on a stool.

"I woke up hungry and decided to make everyone breakfast," I grab the spatula and flip the pancake so the other side can cook.

"Want my help?" Gus asked.

"Sure," I grab the pack of bacon out of the fridge and hand it to Gus. "Here you can make the bacon while I make the pancakes,"

"Alright," He grabs the bacon out of my hand.

"Stop it, Gus," I giggle, he was washing the dishes and he splashed me with a little bit of water.

"Aw I'm sorry," He said walking over to me with open arms. I gave him a hug.

"You're really beautiful," I heard him whisper in my right ear. We were still standing in the middle of kitchen hugging. It's like I didn't wanna let go, I felt safe in his arms.

"Oh shit the bacon," Gus pulled away from me and hurried over to the pan where the bacon was sizzling like crazy.

"You need to focus on your bacon," I laugh at him.

"You need to focus on your pancakes,"

"My pancakes didn't burn," I shoot back at him.

"You win that one," Gus said flipping the bacon over.

-

Eventually, everyone woke up and ate breakfast. Now we are all getting ready for the day. It sucks having only 1 shower for 9 people, I wish they would've put at least 2 showers.

So far all the girls have got a shower so it was only the boys who needed to get in.

I look through my dresser for clothes to wear. I like getting dressed last after I was done with my hair and makeup, just in case I spilled something it wouldn't be on the clothes I wanted to wear that day.

I strip off the clothes I'm wearing and put on my light pink bodysuit that laces up on the side. I grab my blue denim booty shorts and put them on. I find my white converses and put those on.

I go over to the mirror that was on the back of the door of the room to see if my outfit looked alright.

"Nilsa, does this look alright?" I ask her. Nilsa was busy doing her makeup and needed to concentrate on it or she'll mess up.

"I really like that," Nilsa said. "Where did you get the top?"

"I don't remember where," I said. "If I remember I'll make sure to let you know,"

"Okay," She turns back around and continues to do her makeup.

"So whats the plan for today?" I ask everyone once I get downstairs. 

"I think we should go to the beach," Kortni said. 

"Kort, we have a pool right outside," Kirk told Kortni.

"We live right on the beach and I wanted to tan. You can't do that in the backyard," Kortni replied. I will agree with Kortni on this one.

"I agree with Kortni," I said.

"Looks like we are going to the beach then," Jeremiah said.

"I'll go tell Nisla," I get up off the couch and run upstairs to tell Nilsa that we are spending the day at the beach.

"Nilsa, we are gonna be spending our day at the beach," 

"Fine with me," She said as she puts all of her makeup away.

"We will be leaving in a few minutes," I told her before going back downstairs.

"She said she okay with it," 

"Alright then everyone put on your bathing suits and head down to the beach," Kortni told everyone before heading to her room.

I head back upstairs so I can change into my bathing suit.  I only brought a few of them because I have a whole bunch of them. I picked out my tan bikini because I just recently got it and I haven't got a chance to wear it yet.

 I picked out my tan bikini because I just recently got it and I haven't got a chance to wear it yet

(Brand: Coulbourne ~ Top: Eclipse Top - Tan ($100.00) ~ Bottoms: Lucid Bottom - Tan ($85.00) If you wanted to know where Alexis really got the bikini I put where you could get it up there. I will try and do this for most of her outfits if not all of them.)

I throw on a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt so I'm not walking out and over to the beach in just my bathing suit.

After I put on the clothes I head downstairs to see that everyone was either in the living room sitting down or making a drink in the kitchen.

"We will go down to the beach when I get done making all of our drinks," Jeremiah said as he continues to make all of our drinks. 

"Want me to help?" I asked Jeremiah. He was the only one making the drinks and I thought he would want some help.

"Sure," I grab a few glasses from the cupboard and started helping him.

-

Author's Note:

I promise you that I will try and get longer chapters. I've just been busy lately. I've been out of school for about 3 days because I have the flu really bad. I really needed to feel like myself again so I grabbed my laptop and wrote this chapter.

I'm really sorry for this chapter being so late but I'm trying the best I can to keep up with my books and also my school work.

If you guys have any ideas for this book I would love to hear what you guys would like to happen. I want this to be your guy's book as well as mine if that makes any sense.

I will try and have another chapter up by next weekend because I don't know how long I will be sick for.

I'm gonna go back to watching the new girl while laying in bed. 

Hope you like this chapter.

-meg