Jimin & Jungkook had got into the car and had driven off to the studio(s).

Jungkook was looking at Jimin up & down. Jimin looked so good in the outfit that he was wearing that Jungkook had gotten turned on, A LOT.

JIMIN NOTICED JUNGKOOK STARING!!!

Jungkook started blushing. He didn't know what Jimin's going to say. Was he going to judge him? Was he going to be happy? He didn't know

Then he spoke

"Already hard for daddy, I see?"

"Y-yes. You just look so f*cking hot in that outfit daddy. I couldn't help myself."

"Thank you baby boy, but you will have to fix yourself. My friends will be joining us at the dance studio. We will finish this at home, ok?"

"ok" Jungkook whined

Jimin got an idea. To make him and himself feel better he stuck his hand in Jungkook's and rubbed Jungkooks veiny erection, hard.

Jungkook moaned.

Jimin was satisfied with his move. He could feel "it" pulsing underneath his hand which made him turned on. Just a little though.

"Better baby boy?" Jimin asked still rubbing, but faster this time.

"Y-yes" Jungkook moaned as he tilted his head back.

Jimin had one hand on the steering wheel and one on Jungkook's pulsing erection.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum!!" Jungkook screamed

"Scream my name baby boy!"

"DADDY!!!"

Jungkook released in his pants. Not a lot though, which was a good thing.

Jungkook was out of breath and Jimin was satisfied with the move he had made on Jungkook.

Jungkook was out of breath. He grabbed the water out of the center console and took a huge gulp.

"I thought we were going to do this at home?"

"I know. I just thought that we might as well do it now to get you ready for tonight." Jimin said with a smirk on his face

"Did I do a good job? Did I handle the problem?"

"Yes. Thank you. It felt sooo good Jimin"

"Good. We're here anyway"

Jungkook caught his last breath and got out the car. He was still breathless. A little light-headed, but ok to walk. That was the best experience. It was in the f*cking car!

Both of them walked into the dance studio. Jungkook was surprised by the size of it.

"This way"

Jungkook thought that Jimin just forgot what just happened 5 seconds ago in the car. Did he?

Jimin guided Jungkook into the dance room. Jimin opened the door and 5 other boys were sitting on the floor, on their phones.

"Jimin!!!!!!!" All the boys said in unison

"Hey guys. I want you to meet someone"

"Oooohhhh, who's this handsome man, Jimin?" one boy asked

"His name is Jungkook. he will be practicing with us today. Be nice. Jungkook, I want you meet: Taehyung (V), Yoongi (Suga), Namjoon (RM), Seokjin (Jin), & Hoseok (J-Hope). These are my friends, or dance friends. To make it easier, you can just call them by their nicknames. Introduce yourself"