Rouges

Whenever we start looking for them Four tries to help but since he is human he can't.  I try to get him to stay at the pack house but he refuses.  I tell him it's not safe for him and he get really mad, he starts shaking really bad and now I am scared.  After a few moments of shaking he is in pain.  It is then when I realize that he isn't human but in fact a werewolf that is fixing to shift.  I try to help him through it and after 10 minutes he finally shifts.  I shift into my wolf so that we can talk.  He is trying to figure out what happen so I tell him that he just shifted.  When he realizes that he says, "Can we go look for those rouge's now?". I tell him that we should hurry before it gets dark so we take off looking.  While we are looking Cheyanne mind linked me and asked where we are.  I told her we are looking for rouge's that trespased on my land.  She got mad at me because Four is human and I am putting him in danger.  I told her to relax because Four just shifted.  During that time I found a scent of rouge's and tell Four that they went this way and we took off.  It was starting to get dark and we were fixing to give up but then we came upon the scent at it's strongest so I tell Four, "Go shift back so we can explore.". After we shift we meet up and go explore the rouge's camp.  I see the rouge's are chasing are talking to the rouge's like they are the leaders.  I then realized that my parents are the alpha and link of the rouge pack.  I tell Four that the ones talking are the ones that need to be killed but first we need back up.  I mind link Cheyanne and told her to follow my scent with the best warriors that we have so that we can kill the rouge's.  After 10 minutes she arrives so I tell them the plan.  A on my go we shift and target the ones in charge.  Those are the ones they deserve to die.  The other rouge's aren't going to let you know them easy so beware of a fight.