Free x Reader - Time flies

this was requested by 12432462jj and Evelynsep

Scenario: You have been scouted by BC SOL after beating the top blader in the country of selection after hard training and unleashing your bey's power (If it's japan you almost won against Lui) and Free never left BC SOL in this scenario.

×Your bey, being upgraded and 2x as strong, it's a fresh start for you at BC SOL to unleash every ounce of your bey's new power.×

°Keys for my beyblade books:

N/N (Nickname)

B/N (Bey Name)

C/N (Country name)

B/T (Bey Type)

B/M (Bey Move)

T/O (Training outfit)

B/O (BeyBlade Outfit)°

×Enjoy×

--------------------

  You were scouted to BC SOL because of your potential. Your battle with the top blader in your country sparked the Captain's interest and now you're here. Standing in front of the very gates of the Top Team in the world. You wondered why the Captain choose you over probably better bladers. But then again, Your battle with the Top blader was the most intense battle you've had in your life so far so it sorta makes sense. You walked in front of the gates of BC SOL, only to get blocked by, what you were guessing was security. "Sorry, but we can't allow you to enter." Both of the men said in unison as they stood in your way, shifting when you did to keep you from trying to get around them in, unlike Valt did.

 You sighed and walked away... Only to come back in a sprint, the guards covering their faces and preparing for impact only to hear the sound of harsh movement of dirt being pushed away from a person being ready to jump. That person being you as you had front-flipped over them and entered, only to get their last response to be that cliché three lettered word you found annoying when their wasting their time saying it when they could be doing something instead of wasting breath. That word being a greeting word used in nasty tongue. The word 'Hey!'

  "What is all the rukas!?" A girl with magenta (A/N: Is Kris' hair magenta? Please correct me if it's not.) hair inquired as she saw a girl, that girl being you, rushing Towards her at Top speed. "Gah!" she yelled as you front-flipped over her like you did the guards, skidding against the dirt to stop your short trek. "Sorry 'bout that. Didn't expect you to appear outta nowhere." You said as you brushed off dust and dirt from your B/O that you wore pretty often. Being as it was your favorite outfit to wear. "Well be careful next time!" She yelled at you as you slightly sweatdropped, looking at the girl more carefully. She didn't look like your adverage Blader. She looked more of a captain, noting the referee-like outfit she wore. "I said I was sorry..." You said as you tried so hard to avoid eye contact with the female. You were mostly concerned about your safety than anything right now.

  "What's going on here?" A brunet inquired as he came from the corner behind you, making you jump and turn heel to face him. "Ah, um, I'm L/N Y/N (A/N:I follow the Japanese tradition to say their Last Name first then their First Name last. That's how I've been greeting myself to new people I've made friends with irl.) You said as you tried to fix yourself from the small stuttering mess you are right not. "Oh, So you're the one Kris recruited." He continued "You've made a great first impression already." He finished off sarcastically at you, making you want to snap at him but you kept your cool and stayed as calm as you could. The magenta haired girl cleared her throat, getting both you and the brunet's attention "Well," she started "Since you've arrived, we can now add you to our team!" She finished with a smile "Really?" You asked, hope shinning through "Yes, welcome to BC SOL! We are glad to have you here on our team!" She said with a smile as she had hope and enthusiasm gleaming in her eyes "Thank you so much for having me here on BC SOL, it's greatly appreciated." You said with a calm smile on your face. Not wanting to make much of a scene, even if you wanted to freak out really badly. "Follow me." The brunet said with a monotone voice as he walked towards a big building at the other side of the scenic pleatu, hinting for you to follow.