chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Hmm... what are we going to make?" Chanyeol asked as we went into the kitchen. "Cake!! And lets make fruit juice as well!!" I said.

We took out all the ingredients and started to make them. Since school was abt the reopen, we were talking abt it. And we were having fun when Chanyeol popped a question. "What will u do if Hyenam and I have a relationship?" He asked. "What?!" I yelled. I was cutting the butter and the knife slit into my index finger by accident after hearing the question. Gosh, why did he even think of that?

"Arh!!" I dropped the knife and held my left hand. Chanyeol rushed to my side. Blood was gushing out and I could feel it. It feels like a thousand little devils using a needle to poke. "Ill go get the first aid." Chanyeol said and took it. Chanyeol washed my wounds. Which was as painful as when I first cut it.

"Sit, bear with the pain for a while. Im gonna bandage it. It will be fine." Chanyeol said calmly while cleaning my wound. To think of it now, it was always him that has been helping me with my wounds when im injured. He blowed my wound to lessen the pain before bandaging it. "There." He said. I heaved a sigh of relief. The pain was finally over. "Aish. Its all ur fault. Why did it even cross ur mind? " I frowned. "Im sorry. It must have hurt. How can I make it up to u?" Chanyeol asked. "Do the rest by urself. Im tired. Ill go back to my bedroom." I said and walked away. He held my wrist from behind. Pulling me. "Haiz... I dont know how to finish it. Can u give me the instructions?" Chanyeol asked with wide eyes that couldnt take no for an answer. "Haish... " I sighed, shaking off his grasp and sat at the couch in the kitchen. I was giving him step by step instructions and my head felt a little dizzy. My eyelids were heavy. And they closed.

<Chanyeol's POV>

"gosh, she sleeps so fast. I guess shes really tired." I said to myself. I lied to Vanessa that I didnt know how to do. I didnt want her to go, so I lied. I did the remaining stuff and placed the cake into the oven. I went to sit beside Vanessa. She slept so soundly she didnt feel the pressure. I put her hair at the back of her ear to have a better view of her face. She looks even more dear to me. I carrass her face and went in closer to peck her on the lips.