Danganronpa x Kaitou Joker AU: Killing Game?!

Judge: Bold

Username: PregameDespair

Title of Book: Danganronpa x Kaitou Joker AU: Killing Game?!

Rate Overall:

I still can't get over Phoenix as the Ultimate birdcare taker. I cried laughing.

Overall, it's not the best crossover or AU I've seen but it has a lot of potential. Heck, even 2 sequels and one where I collab with her in.

Would still read over and over again though :D

Grammar:

If I said her Grammer was bad, everyone else's would be terrible. I can tell she proof reads (unlike someone *cough*) and cares about Grammer a lot.

Besides, if she didn't, there wouldn't be a judging factor just for Grammer. Just kidding :D

Context:

(Spoilers up ahead. Don't see if you never read the book)

The mysteries are good but it's easy to solve. Plus, the plot twists were expected except the "Main Character part"

The class trials are too short and it doesn't leave much room to grasp; it basically forces the reader to believe that is that and it doesn't show what the protagonist is thinking. It might just be my own writing style in fault but I think it needs more emotion.

The end hit me quite hard; it was unexpected but made no sense actually. Why would he need to kill his friends? Even if he was insane then, how did he escape the program? It leaves space to think, something that I both hate and love.

Summary:

Make your mysteries longer Yune

Cover Book:

DGKSBDKDKSIDBDKDJKS I LOVE HER EDITING SKILLS ESPECIALLY HER COVER BOOKS.

This one is kind of simplistic but that's the charm of it. It isn't too complicated and it gives a hint about the ending as well.

Ratings:

Uhh 7.5/10 I guess. Don't kill me.