19 - The Prince of Slytherin

Start from the beginning

Serena laughed. "Would you calm down? You're such a gossip queen Blaise!"

"Am not!" Blaise crossed his arms

"You are"

"Well how can I not be curious when Draco was such a sourpuss when we went home and then suddenly, one morning he was such in a good mood! He was even extra nice to Pansy which freaked her out, she thought he was possesed or imperiod or something and since you're the only who could possibly make Draco...."

Blaise stopped mid-sentence when he saw Serena's face. "You're blushing! I was right! Something did happen between you two! Well? Go on, tell me!"

Serena chuckled. "You're the one who is freaking me out Blaise! Who knew you were so interested in this kind of gossip"

"I'm only interested because it has something to do with 2 of my best friends"

"How sweet"

"Stop stalling"

"I'm sorry but you're going to have to ask Draco since he was the one who's aware of his actions. I can't speak for him"

Blaise sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'm actually curious how he'll reply. If he'll deny it or something"

Serena thought about what Blaise said, "Mmhmmm... I'm rather curious myself" she whispered to herself.

Serena finished unpacking her trunk. Neither she nor Blaise found Draco. She admitted that she felt worried. She didn't exactly know what happened between him and her brother that night so she went down to look for him.

After almost 7 years as a student in Hogwarts, it was only now that Serena fully realized how big her school was. She didn't know how long she's been looking for him, roaming around the castle but her feet were feeling tired already and her stomach was grumbling, so she headed to the Great Hall to eat.

It was when she turned a corner she heard voices, and 2 shadows. She didn't know if these were a couple who were about to have a snogging session and she didn't want to find out, but when she turned around half way she heard them laugh loudly and that laugh was a laugh she was very familiar of.

"Draco?" She whispered. She quickly turned around and went closer. And she saw Draco and Astoria. She approached them and when Astoria saw her, she smiled and then said her goodbyes to Draco.

Draco turned around and was surprised to see Serena and when she saw him her heart suddenly began to beat faster. The light from the lamp were dancing against his handsome features. She mentally cursed him for having that effect on her.

"Hey there" Draco said cooly.

Serena's eyebrow arched. "Well well well. Only days in the relationship and you're already cheating on me Malfoy" She said with both a teasing and threatening tone.

"Well after your brother told me off, I decided to go back to my playboy ways" Draco smirked.

"My brother did what?!"

"Really? I just told you I'm back to being my old ways but you completely ignored it"

"Because I know for a fact that you're not really a playboy. You just make others think you are"

Draco stepped closer smirking. "Oh really?"

Serena stepped closer, matching Draco's expression. "Oh yes really"

They stared at each other, like they were having a contest on who would blink first. And then suddenly Draco kissed Serena's nose, making Serena's face instantly turn into a tomato. Draco stepped back, laughing at her.