Chapter 5: Mister man himself

Tyler's POV

"Mate"

I found my mate

I found my fucking mate

I really have bad luck because I'm too young to be tied down to one girl. Granted the one girl undeniably fucking hot as hell, but I'm not ready for that commitment. I never really wanted a mate because that means that you can no longer have fun little naive girls that think they can change my ways. Its fun to just play with them, you know? Now I have a mate. One that I never even wanted. How could the Moon Goddess be so mean? I'm at the hype of my life. Girls swoon over me left and right. I make them believe that even a hot guy like myself could fall for them, then I strike. I take their tattered heart and throw it away. I live up to my bad boy status. Now i have a that will try and run me, control me, think that she can change me. She shold think again. My life is filled with fun and not a care in the world and I dont need her to reign on my parade.

But God is she the most beautiful creature on earth. Her long black hair reaches her waist and her green eyes are like emeralds shinning bright.

Her body...Oh.My.God....

she is amazing. The concave dip of her waist , wide stretch of her hips and the skin placed on her flat stomach are all a sight to make a guys legs weak. Not even to mention her deliciously pouty, pink lips and soft rose colour of her cheeks. It may just be the Mate bond that makes me so attracted to her but I highly doubt it. Any man would be lucky to just be in her presence.

See, im already feeling pround of having her as my mate. I dont want to have anything to do with this mate business. I need a distraction. Maybe Taymore could help me tomorrow at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school the next day me and my boys were standing at the side of the school. I called taymore over and she happily came bouncing over in her cheerleader outfit.

"Hey baby. Did you survive the day with me yesterday?"

Clearly hoe, or else I wounldn't be here

" I did babe but it was just so hard." She obviously started giggling and laughing while I was kissing her neck. Suddenly a smell hit my nose. It was intoxicating and smelled of strawberries and roses. I turned to look for the origin and found it. I looked straight into her green eyes. I felt as if the whole world seized to exist and it was just me and her. Everything became a blur except for her beautiful eyes and her amaing body. She broke eye contact first and I was grateful for that. I didnt know how long we would last only staring at eachother. she then turned around and left back to the front of the school. I felt a tug in my heart, begging me to follow her, take her in my arms and kiss the fuck out of her. I have seriously got to get opver this chick.

And first step is.........rejection